2012 Ladies Autocross School Registration is Open

If you're new to autocross, new to the forum or need a hand with what class you should be in, ask for help here.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Leonard Cachola

Lisa Severy

2012 Ladies Autocross School Registration is Open

Post by Lisa Severy »

The 2012 Ladies Autocross School is scheduled for Saturday, November 24. Please see the link under "Events" for more information. This a school intended to introduce women to the sport of autocross, and has been a Thanksgiving Weekend "tradition" for many years. If you are a woman that has been considering giving the sport a try, or just want some additional coaching to improve "your game", come and join us for a fun-filled and educational day!
Mako Koiwai
Club: SCNAX
Car#: 34

Re: 2012 Ladies Autocross School Registration is Open

Post by Mako Koiwai »

I think we alone have three gals ... need to get them to do the paper work.

We always seem to start with hardly anyone, but I'm always surprised that this gets pulled off with good attendance :shock:
George Schilling
Club Representative
Club: CASOC
Car#: 66

Re: 2012 Ladies Autocross School Registration is Open

Post by George Schilling »

Please make note of the deadline for registration this year. I believe it's 11/09. Signing up by the deadline will guarantee your spot. If you sign up late, you may be left out. Get those applications in ladies.
CASOC Autocross Club, 1984 Van Diemen RF-84, 1600cc Kent, Hewland Mk9, Centerline 2 pc. wheels, Hoosier R25B, SuperTrapp, Zimmer Alloclassic titanium left hip w/Metasul LDH chromium-cobalt lg dia head