Question regarding motorsportreg

If you're new to autocross, new to the forum or need a hand with what class you should be in, ask for help here.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Leonard Cachola

Stephen Strand
Club: CASOC
Car#: 519

Question regarding motorsportreg

Post by Stephen Strand »

I am trying to sign up for the June 8th event. In motorsportreg it is asking me to choose my vehicle number, which after signing up for my points card is #915. On the drop down for vehicle number, that one isn't available. Is there a different way to go about this if you have a points card number?
Mediocre driver. #519 Focus ST. Lead mod for www.reddit.com/r/rallycross
George Schilling
Club Representative
Car#: 66

Re: Question regarding motorsportreg

Post by George Schilling »

MSR is showing 915 registered to someone else and the number is active. Try sending a message to the points card chairman Kurt Rahn and explain the situation to him so he can make the correction.
CASOC Autocross Club, 1984 Van Diemen RF-84, 1600cc Kent, Hewland Mk9, Centerline 2 pc. wheels, Hoosier R25B, SuperTrapp, Zimmer Alloclassic titanium left hip w/Metasul LDH chromium-cobalt lg dia head
Kurt Rahn
Car#: 88

Post by Kurt Rahn »

George Schilling wrote:MSR is showing 915 registered to someone else and the number is active. Try sending a message to the points card chairman Kurt Rahn and explain the situation to him so he can make the correction.
Wow…been a while since I got on the message boards, I guess. The previous owner of #915, Jeremy Cottrell, didn't renew his points card according to my records. Steve, I removed his entry, so you should be able to sign up using 915 now.
==============
Oversteer is better than understeer because you don't see the tree you're hitting.
George Schilling
Club Representative
Car#: 66

Post by George Schilling »

Kurt Rahn wrote:
George Schilling wrote:MSR is showing 915 registered to someone else and the number is active. Try sending a message to the points card chairman Kurt Rahn and explain the situation to him so he can make the correction.
Wow…been a while since I got on the message boards, I guess. The previous owner of #915, Jeremy Cottrell, didn't renew his points card according to my records. Steve, I removed his entry, so you should be able to sign up using 915 now.
FYI Kurt, Jeremy has used that number in 2014.
CASOC Autocross Club, 1984 Van Diemen RF-84, 1600cc Kent, Hewland Mk9, Centerline 2 pc. wheels, Hoosier R25B, SuperTrapp, Zimmer Alloclassic titanium left hip w/Metasul LDH chromium-cobalt lg dia head
Kurt Rahn
Car#: 88

Post by Kurt Rahn »

George Schilling wrote:
Kurt Rahn wrote:
FYI Kurt, Jeremy has used that number in 2014.
I'll try to contact him.
==============
Oversteer is better than understeer because you don't see the tree you're hitting.