I think I've messed up all ready

If you're new to autocross, new to the forum or need a hand with what class you should be in, ask for help here.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Leonard Cachola

Harold Hillhouse

I think I've messed up all ready

Post by Harold Hillhouse »

Totally a Newbe and finally got the two prerequisites lined up -- 1) - car running (after 2 1/2 years), 2) - some free time, so I just signed up to come out and try out my car for the Saturday practice day -- --

Now after reading some posts here I see where there is a limit of 66 cars for Saturday and there are already 68 cars on the list AND the site says no refunds -- What's a guy to do???
KJ Christopher
Executive Board Member
Club: No$
Car#: 11

Re: I think I've messed up all ready

Post by KJ Christopher »

Harold Hillhouse wrote:Totally a Newbe and finally got the two prerequisites lined up -- 1) - car running (after 2 1/2 years), 2) - some free time, so I just signed up to come out and try out my car for the Saturday practice day -- --

Now after reading some posts here I see where there is a limit of 66 cars for Saturday and there are already 68 cars on the list AND the site says no refunds -- What's a guy to do???
It also mentions the entry cap and that you're not actually charged unless you get on the entry list where you registered.

What to do? Register and come out for Sunday.
kj
Use the email link. I don't read nor get notified of PMs.
Former No$ Club Rep | Former SCCA Area 11 Director |Former CSCC Solo Chair
Caged Z Motorsports - automotive consultation
The ACME Special Now with Super Speed Vitamins
Harold Hillhouse

Re: I think I've messed up all ready

Post by Harold Hillhouse »

Unfortunately, Saturday was penciled in as my playday...... So Sunday isn't a possibility at this time