Looking for a co-drive for the SCCA San Diego Championship

If you're new to autocross, new to the forum or need a hand with what class you should be in, ask for help here.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Leonard Cachola

fdgray95

Looking for a co-drive for the SCCA San Diego Championship

Post by fdgray95 »

Would anybody be willing to give me a co-drive for the 2015 Tire Rack SCCA San Diego Championship Tour? My daughter is competing with friends and I am flying down there to support her, but it will be a lot more fun if I can compete too. I have been competing in various forms of racing, including autocross since 2004. I am the current Calgary Sports Car Club Time Attack champion. I have trophied in a number of times and have one first overall in events run by the Calgary Sports Car Club, the Southern Alberta SoloSport Club, the Alberta Solo Association and the Red Deer Sports Car Club. I have competed in a Toyota MR2, Ford Mustang GT, Mazda Miata, Mazda RX7, Mazda Protege, and a Honda S2000. I am comfortable driving in any class. This would be the first time that I will have competed in the US. Thanks for your consideration.

Cheers, David Gray
fdgray95

Re: Looking for a co-drive for the SCCA San Diego Championsh

Post by fdgray95 »

I've got a ride for San Diego. Thanks, QV.

Anybody willing to have a co-drive for El Toro?

Cheers, David
Reijo Silvennoinen
Club: CASOC
Car#: 60

Post by Reijo Silvennoinen »

Dave, I though your ride with QV was for the El Toro Pro according our discussions?

You need a co-drive for SD then....

Reijo
Reijo
BS - CASOC
"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts." - Earl Weaver
http://www.RASEInc.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
fdgray95

Post by fdgray95 »

OK. I still need a ride for San Diego this weekend, but not for El Toro. Anybody willing?

David.