Trophies

If you're new to autocross, new to the forum or need a hand with what class you should be in, ask for help here.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Leonard Cachola

Jc Nubla
Club: SCNAX
Car#: 424

Trophies

Post by Jc Nubla »

Hi guys,

I have a question regarding trophies, if you placed in a trophy spot (i'm not saying I did, though I wish I did! :) ) how, when and where do you get it? and is this every race or just the end of the year?

thanks!
JC
Rick Brown
Current Solo Director
Club: PSCC
Car#: 240

Re: Trophies

Post by Rick Brown »

Jc Nubla wrote:Hi guys,

I have a question regarding trophies, if you placed in a trophy spot (i'm not saying I did, though I wish I did! :) ) how, when and where do you get it? and is this every race or just the end of the year?

thanks!
JC
When you register (online or at the event) you are asked if you prefer a physical trophy or Solo Bucks ($10 value) which can be redeemed for your entry fee at a future Sunday event. A list is kept of Solo$ at registration. Physical trophies are usually available at the next event or one after. They must be picked up, they will not be mailed.

Year end trophies come from the points you earn at events if you have purchased a Points Card/Permanent Number. Current year end standings are HERE.
Since light is faster than sound...many people look bright until they speak...
Jc Nubla
Club: SCNAX
Car#: 424

Re: Trophies

Post by Jc Nubla »

Rick Brown wrote:
Jc Nubla wrote:Hi guys,

thanks!
JC
When you register (online or at the event) you are asked if you prefer a physical trophy or Solo Bucks ($10 value) which can be redeemed for your entry fee at a future Sunday event. A list is kept of Solo$ at registration. Physical trophies are usually available at the next event or one after. They must be picked up, they will not be mailed.

Year end trophies come from the points you earn at events if you have purchased a Points Card/Permanent Number. Current year end standings are HERE.
got it! thank you Rick! :D