Afternoon event/Run?

If you're new to autocross, new to the forum or need a hand with what class you should be in, ask for help here.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Leonard Cachola

bleox

Afternoon event/Run?

Post by bleox »

Okay guys so i have done the morning event at qualcomm i understood the time now the issue with the afternoon event its that i dont see when i should be at the location.... on the novice guide pg 4 it states that 12pm tech and registration closes so what time should i get there 11am ? and other thing when i did the san diego one i showed and up and registered bought my weekend pass and paid for the event so can i do the same show up and pay, but this time i want my year membership.... im planning on going on the march 20 registration isn't available yet at motorsporreg...thanks in advance for the answers !
Rick Brown
Current Solo Director
Club: PSCC
Car#: 240

Re: Afternoon event/Run?

Post by Rick Brown »

Yes, showing up at 11:00 if you run in the afternoon works. Gives plenty of time to register and tech before the afternoon course walk. Yes, you can just show up and pay and get your full membership. Hopefully you saved the weekend membership paperwork you got earlier as that will give you a discount on the full membership. Our events typically show up on MSR 3-4 week before the event. Pre-registering online saves you money, online payment is optional. I'm assuming you are talking about Sunday events, as Saturday practice events are an all day thing.
Since light is faster than sound...many people look bright until they speak...
bleox

Post by bleox »

Yeah I'm talking about Sunday event cuz I can't make Saturdays cuz of work, I work grave and I'm off Monday so I don't care about my sleep on Sunday lol! So when I sign up on motoreg site do I put a special option for evening event?
Rick Brown
Current Solo Director
Club: PSCC
Car#: 240

Post by Rick Brown »

bleox wrote:Yeah I'm talking about Sunday event cuz I can't make Saturdays cuz of work, I work grave and I'm off Monday so I don't care about my sleep on Sunday lol! So when I sign up on motoreg site do I put a special option for evening event?
It's all one event. You run in the class your car falls in unless you choose to run Time Only. If that's what you want, then register for TO-A, Time Only Afternoon.
Since light is faster than sound...many people look bright until they speak...