New to the Forum/Autocross

If you're new to autocross, new to the forum or need a hand with what class you should be in, ask for help here.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Leonard Cachola

BryanFlores

New to the Forum/Autocross

Post by BryanFlores »

Hello all,

I've owned my Evo 9 for close to seven years now and I'm finally in a position to take it out and enjoy it on the track. I'm in Huntington Beach and will be shooting to have the Evo ready for the El Torro event in August. I'll be searching through the forum these next few weeks to help prepare for the event and hope to meet a few people while i'm out.

Bryan Flores
Chad-1stGen
Club: CASOC
Car#: 268

Re: New to the Forum/Autocross

Post by Chad-1stGen »

Welcome Bryan. I was in your shoes last year when I did my first SCCA autocross. It is a blast and I haven't looked back. I also live in HB. Sure is nice when we get to run at El Toro.
BryanFlores

Post by BryanFlores »

Thank you Chad! I should be ready for the El Torro event at the end of August. If I get my TOB fixed and finally make a decision on what coilovers to go with ill be good to go.

Bryan
b.klein2371

Post by b.klein2371 »

Hello all,

My name is Brandon.

My friends and I will be doing our first autocross event for our project car and we are super excited to get out there and test it out.

Right now we are working on the miata and figuring out what parts are necessary for maximum fun & performance

My friends Ernie, A.J. , and Raul are super excited to get out there as soon as we can.