If you're new to autocross, new to the forum or need a hand with what class you should be in, ask for help here.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Leonard Cachola

Jacob A. Jones

Post by Jacob A. Jones »

Good afternoon everyone,

Jacob here and looking forward to meeting all of you. I am new to autocross and would like to see what its all about. I have a mid size sedan and was hoping someone could tell me if there are more of us out there? I watched the videos and haven't seen any sedans other than a 90's impala down in san diego.
Rick Brown
Current Solo Director
Club: PSCC
Car#: 240

Re: New Member

Post by Rick Brown »

Welcome Jacob. Tell us more about your car and we can tell you where it would be best to play - year, make, model, any modifications. Autocrossing can be fun and educational no matter what you drive, you don't need to have the perfect car. We've seen almost everything out there at one time or another. Heck, I took my Mazda Tribute SUV out right after I bought it just to see how it handled at the limit, and had a good time doing so!
Since light is faster than sound...many people look bright until they speak...
Jacob A. Jones

Post by Jacob A. Jones »

Hey rick, I have a 1994 acura legend GS sedan, all stock, fully maintained and partially restored, I have three of these beauties. One white/tan, blk/blk and blk/tan.
Jacob A. Jones

Post by Jacob A. Jones »

pics
Attachments
IMG_1481.jpg
IMG_1481.jpg (231.69 KiB) Viewed 3629 times
IMG_1374.jpg
IMG_1374.jpg (170.69 KiB) Viewed 3629 times
IMG_1156.jpg
IMG_1156.jpg (202.81 KiB) Viewed 3629 times