Newish Guy - CAM-C 427 - Camaro Z/28

If you're new to autocross, new to the forum or need a hand with what class you should be in, ask for help here.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Leonard Cachola

Greg Nelson

Newish Guy - CAM-C 427 - Camaro Z/28

Post by Greg Nelson »

Hey ! I'm new to the forum and semi-new to SCCA in general. I have recently picked up on my event participation and really looking forward to continuing it throughout the year. I have the White 2015 Camaro Z/28 and I plan on hitting the sunday events and will be working hard to get a saturday event in there as well because I would really like to get some instructor help to clean up my driving and make better lane choices / understand why one is better than the other. Figured i'd introduce myself since you guys are stuck with me.

Greg
Randy Gonzalez
Current Solo Director
Club: CASOC
Car#: 436

Re: Newish Guy - CAM-C 427 - Camaro Z/28

Post by Randy Gonzalez »

Hey Greg,

It's been great having you and all the new CAM guys out. CAM battles will be heating up for sure! If you're looking for some instruction, I'd be happy introduce you to some of our local "best of the best" guys/gals. If you're running on Sundays, take advantage of the instructor lane....it's not just for first timers. There are some great instructors there and I've taken advantage of their willingness to share wisdom and teach many times over the years.
SCCA Certifications: Solo Safety Steward, Flagging and Communications
http://CorvetteNews.com/
Chad-1stGen
Car#: 268

Post by Chad-1stGen »

Hi Greg.

This is for you.
Danny Castillo
Car#: 175

Post by Danny Castillo »

Hey Greg,

I enjoyed our chat on the grid last Sunday. I love your car and hope to see you at all the events!
Danny Castillo
#175 A Street
2004 Corvette Z06
Greg Nelson

Post by Greg Nelson »

THANKS GUYS !

See you at the next one !