2009 Supplemental Regulations Appendix B

Moderator: Mike Simanyi

KJ Christopher
Executive Board Member
Club: No$
Car#: 11

2009 Supplemental Regulations Appendix B

Post by KJ Christopher »

Please note that Appendix B of the Supplemental Regulations has been changed to the following, effective January 1, 2009. This notice is intended to inform you of these changes until the updated Supplemental Regulations have been released. Please note that if you entitled to a discount for your service in 2008, you must contact the me to get the discount documented. If you would like to have the discount in effect for the January 11th event, please contact me ASAP. I will likely not have time to deal with the issue during the event weekend.

APPENDIX B
INCENTIVES

I - Regional Leadership
In an effort to encourage member participation in key regional leadership roles, the CSCC Solo incentive program has been established. After having completed one (1) year in the following jobs, that person is eligible for the discount listed in every CSCC Solo Regional Championship event the year following. (NOTE: The applicable discount may only be taken on a primary entries, not additional entries or x-runs, which shall be paid at the full price). The discount will be rounded up to the next whole dollar. Competitors are eligible for multiple discounts (served in more than one capacity, or performed a task more than once) up to 100%. The Treasurer is responsible for approving each eligible person's discount and will maintain a list documenting the discounts awarded. It is the responsibility of each eligible person to request the discount and show proof of his/her service (i.e., results) to the Treasurer. The following positions and discounts are in effect and available for years beginning after 2008:

CSCC SOLO COMMITTEE CHAIRMAN* 50%
CSCC SOLO COMMITTEE VICE-CHAIRMAN* 50%
CSCC SOLO WEBMASTER(S) 50%
CSCC SOLO POINTS KEEPER 50%
CSCC DIVISIONAL CHAIRMAN 50%
CSCC EQUIPMENT MANAGER(S) 50%
CSCC SOLO TREASURER** 50%
OTHER EXECUTIVE BOARD MEMBERS** 25%
CSCC RULES MANAGER** 20%
CLUB REPRESENTATIVE* 20%

* Must attend 10 of 11 General Meetings
** Must attend 9 of 11 General Meetings

II - Event Leadership
To encourage and reward participation in event leadership positions, the following discounts will be in effect for CSCC Championship Regional Events and E-Board hosted practices for years beginning after 2008:

Event Master - 100%
Chief of Registration - 100%
Chief of Timing and Scoring - 50%
Course Designer - 50%
Chief of Tech - 50%
Chief of Waivers - 50%
Safety Steward - 100%

III - Other Matters

For discounts earned in 2008 that would have been taken in 2009 under the previous regulations, there will be paid out in Solo$ an amount equal to the forgone economic benefit. For purposes of this section the forgone economic benefit will be calculated using the following formula: 13 events * $30 primary entry * eligible discount. The Treasurer is responsible for approving each eligible person's discount and the resulting Solo$ payment. It is the responsibility of each eligible person to request the Solo$ payment and show proof of his/her service (i.e., results) to the Treasurer.
kj
Use the email link. I don't read nor get notified of PMs.
Former No$ Club Rep | Former SCCA Area 11 Director |Former CSCC Solo Chair
Caged Z Motorsports - automotive consultation
The ACME Special Now with Super Speed Vitamins