Solo Nats Tire Transport

General discussions about Solo

Moderator: Mike Simanyi

Kaustav Acharya

Solo Nats Tire Transport

Post by Kaustav Acharya »

Hi everyone,

Kristen, Fiona, and I are confirmed heading to Solo Nats this year and we're hoping to figure out a way to transport our race wheels and tires to the site. For those trailering to the site, does anyone have room for a set of 17x8 wheels wrapped in 255's in tire totes? Since we're taking one car (Focus) and additional drivers are flying in,

We're going to need the tires Monday for test and tune and then for Tuesday/Wed -intent is to be taken off and transported home after competition is over.

We'd love to not have to drive there on them as the tires are sticker. Can pitch in some $$ for gas diesel for the transport cost. If able to lend a hand please let me know!
Rick Brown
Current Solo Director
Club: PSCC
Car#: 240

Re: Solo Nats Tire Transport

Post by Rick Brown »

Keep an eye out for a transporter thread, I assume there will be one this year as usual. That's often a good way to do it by putting your tires into one of the cars on the transporter, which usually arrives for the Pro and leaves after Friday.
Since light is faster than sound...many people look bright until they speak...
Ed T
Current Solo Director
Club: SCNAX
Car#: 711

Re: Solo Nats Tire Transport

Post by Ed T »

Let me know if you find a way Kaustav. I'm on the transporter but I won't be able to cram 4-8 additional tires along with all the other stuff I'm bringing in my Spyder.
ES #711 Aston Martin V8 MR2 Spyder Vantage