Yearly scoring rubric

General discussions about Solo

Moderator: Mike Simanyi

Reza Honar
Car#: 996

Yearly scoring rubric

Post by Reza Honar »

Hello All,
This is my first post on this forum. I heard from a few autocrossers that each "win" in a class gives you points and that if someone wins >6 events they are "champion" of the class (and receive a trophy/jacket). My question is, is there a scoring rubric for winning classes? for example, how many points does first place, second place, etc receive? Is there a website/article that explains how "wins" get counted?

Best,
Reza
Stephen Yeoh
Solo Chair
Club: CASOC
Car#: 88

Re: Yearly scoring rubric

Post by Stephen Yeoh »

Here's the 2018 supplemental rules. The points keeping method will be the same for 2019.

https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2abe7c_a ... 1632f9.pdf
Stephen Yeoh
Cal Club Autocross Chair
Ed T
Current Solo Director
Club: SCNAX
Car#: 711

Re: Yearly scoring rubric

Post by Ed T »

Reza Honar wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:41 pm Hello All,
This is my first post on this forum. I heard from a few autocrossers that each "win" in a class gives you points and that if someone wins >6 events they are "champion" of the class (and receive a trophy/jacket). My question is, is there a scoring rubric for winning classes? for example, how many points does first place, second place, etc receive? Is there a website/article that explains how "wins" get counted?

Best,
Reza
To loosely describe the rules, the difference between 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, etc. is based on time. So its not on points like F1 style.
ES #711 Aston Martin V8 MR2 Spyder Vantage