Moderator: Mike Simanyi

Anthony P.
Former CSCC Overall Champion
Club: SCNAX
Car#: 30

December FastTrack

Post by Anthony P. »

https://www.scca.com/downloads/48114-20 ... n/download

Its interesting, who is asking for these classing for prepared cars? Fiat Spyder to FP, Fiat 500 Abarth to FP?
Reed Gibson
Current CSCC Overall Champion

Re: December FastTrack

Post by Reed Gibson »

Anthony P. wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:48 pm https://www.scca.com/downloads/48114-20 ... n/download

Its interesting, who is asking for these classing for prepared cars? Fiat Spyder to FP, Fiat 500 Abarth to FP?
People with more money than sense?
Earl Merz
Club: No$
Car#: 40

Post by Earl Merz »

I just want to know when we will see our first ASP Model 3. *edited for error*

And with the recent OTA power increase of the Model 3, will the car get re-classed to AS? The car is now a sub 3 sec to 60 time. Who would be responsible to making sure a car isn't running beta firmware that is not made available to the general public? Would beta firmware considered legal when it is only released to selected individuals for final testing?
Last edited by Earl Merz on Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2018 Camaro 2SS 1LE with Nav (need it to find my way around the course)
Anthony P.
Former CSCC Overall Champion
Car#: 30

Post by Anthony P. »

Earl Merz wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:21 am I just want to know when we will see our first BSP Model 3.
ASP*
Earl Merz wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:21 amAnd with the recent OTA power increase of the Model 3, will the car get re-classed to AS? The car is now a sub 3 sec to 60 time. Who would be responsible to making sure a car isn't running beta firmware that is not made available to the general public? Would beta firmware considered legal when it is only released to selected individuals for final testing?
LOL. but maybe Marshall will chime in.