Looking for Cal Club Divisional Chiefs

General discussions about Solo

Moderator: Mike Simanyi

Jayson Woodruff
Club: PSCC
Car#: 51

Looking for Cal Club Divisional Chiefs

Post by Jayson Woodruff »

I've still got a couple chief positions to fill. These are a great way to get some experiance and help out our region. I'm looking for:

Food (Saturday): I'll probably give PFM first dibs on this.

Impound/Protest: Should be someone with tour/National experiance and good general knowledge of the rule book.

Test Tune: Need to be an adaptive leader. This job will be similar to being an event chair of a practice, but compacted into just a few hours. Will need to focus on getting off on time and keeping the run rate high.

Prize Guru: This will need to be a math capable person that is well organized. Will need to coordinate with series treasurer Saturday to calculate $$ for each award and get checks made out. Will need to organize trophies, checks and some of the award cerimonies (Sunday lunch and Sunday afternoon).

If you'd like to volenteer or want more info on the above jobs, please e-mail me at woodrufj@yahoo.com

thanks,

Jay W
Aaron Goldsmith
Club: CASOC
Car#: 32

Re: Looking for Cal Club Divisional Chiefs

Post by Aaron Goldsmith »

Jayson Woodruff wrote:I've still got a couple chief positions to fill. These are a great way to get some experiance and help out our region. I'm looking for:

Food (Saturday): I'll probably give PFM first dibs on this.
I'm pretty sure PFM is disbanded or at least non-active during the summer.
Jayson Woodruff wrote: Impound/Protest: Should be someone with tour/National experiance and good general knowledge of the rule book.
We certainly have a lot of good candidates that can do this.
Jayson Woodruff wrote: Test Tune: Need to be an adaptive leader. This job will be similar to being an event chair of a practice, but compacted into just a few hours. Will need to focus on getting off on time and keeping the run rate high.
Simyani is king of gettin cars out at a high rate ;)