Cheap, accurate tire gauge

General discussions about Solo

Moderator: Mike Simanyi

Bill Martin
Club: GRA
Car#: 74

Cheap, accurate tire gauge

Post by Bill Martin »

I have a master reference gauge that I ran thru our cal lab. None of my Longacre gauges ever agreed with it exactly...some a little high, some a little low. I ordered a couple of these cheapies and not only did they agree with the master gage but they agreed with each other to 0.1psi. Maybe a lucky fluke, can't promise anything. But they're practically free...your call

The link will of course expire. If it does, just EBAY-search 'digital tire gauge' and look for the one that says CE on the front and has a single blue button.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Digital-Car-LCD-Tir ... 2526wt_882" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

-- Bill
Vikram Kirby
Car#: 703

Re: Cheap, accurate tire gauge

Post by Vikram Kirby »

Thanks! I ordered two, curious to see how accurate my usual gauge is.
John Coffey
Club: PSCC
Car#: 250

Post by John Coffey »

Confucius say, "Man with one tire gauge always certain about tire pressures. Man with more then one tire gauge never know."
Steve Ekstrand
Solo Safety Steward
Club: CASOC
Car#: 15

Post by Steve Ekstrand »

John Coffey wrote:Confucius say, "Man with one tire gauge always certain about tire pressures. Man with more then one tire gauge never know."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You could be like KMo and have a really huge tire gauge that everybody knows is wrong... And then just drive better.
Dr. Conemangler
aka The Malefic One
2015 Wildcat Honda F600