Local source for transmission and differential fluids

General discussions about Solo

Moderator: Mike Simanyi

Henry Bjoin
Club: GRA
Car#: 91

Local source for transmission and differential fluids

Post by Henry Bjoin »

I'm looking for a local source (SFV) for Amsoil ATFQT Synthetic ATF also Motul Gear Comp or Synergyn or OS Giken Diff Fluid, anyone ?
Thank You,

Henry
Toby Larsson
Former CSCC Overall Champion
Club: PSCC

Re: Local source for transmission and differential fluids

Post by Toby Larsson »

Not in SFV, but Unitrax in Anaheim has the OSG fluid in stock. Check with Bill Schenker for the Motul fluid. If you just put the lsd in, don't waste the $$$ OSG fluid while you break it in (I know they say you don't need to change fluid after break-in but I still think it's better to do it).
http://www.elitetint.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.osgiken.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Mako Koiwai
Club: SCNAX
Car#: 34

Post by Mako Koiwai »

The guy that had the storage space next to me when I was in Glendale was a Motul rep, ie. Room full of all types of Motul ... but I misplaced his card . :(
Jeff Wong
Club: CASOC
Car#: 146

Post by Jeff Wong »

Henry Bjoin wrote:I'm looking for a local source (SFV) for Amsoil ATFQT Synthetic ATF also Motul Gear Comp or Synergyn or OS Giken Diff Fluid, anyone ?
Thank You,

Henry
Henry, I can get you the Motul Gear Comp 75w140 oil for 20.87/1 litre + shipping. You probably need 2, let me know I could have it to you by tomorrow.
Jeff Wong
1994 Honda Civic- STS
ProParts USA
Like Us on Facebook