General discussions about Solo

Moderator: Mike Simanyi

George Schilling
Club Representative
Club: CASOC
Car#: 66

Airfare Alert for Nationals

Post by George Schilling »

If you haven't booked your airfare yet, I just booked on Midwest Airlines for $271 each with all taxes and fees included. If your not familiar with this airline, it is a step above Jet Blue. All the seats are large leather with exceptional leg room. If you select seat in the first ten rows the seats are even wider. Chocolate chip cookies are baked fresh on board. No BS charges for luggage. This is a non-stop flight and the closest thing to first class you'll find going to Kansas City. Until tonight, the lowest price I was able to find for this flight was $371 so I don't expect this price to last very long.
CASOC Autocross Club, 1984 Van Diemen RF-84, 1600cc Kent, Hewland Mk9, Centerline 2 pc. wheels, Hoosier R25B, SuperTrapp, Zimmer Alloclassic titanium left hip w/Metasul LDH chromium-cobalt lg dia head
James Yom
Current Solo Director
Car#: 28

Re: Airfare Alert for Nationals

Post by James Yom »

I just hope they're not bankrupt when Nationals rolls around :? I hope you bought your tickets on a credit card...

I flew on them last year to Nats. The whole airplane (the one I was on) was configured for all business class seats. Very painless flight. I dunno how much it cost (It was free for me). For $270, it's a steal, and not riding in cattle class is worth it!