Calling Gate Workers for Oct 22-23 Event

General discussions about Solo

Moderator: Mike Simanyi

Timothy Aing

Calling Gate Workers for Oct 22-23 Event

Post by Timothy Aing »

Calling potential waiver/gate workers for the upcoming practice on Oct 22nd and Autocross Sunday on Aug 14th. To sign-up for a spot, you must have sent in your check for the practice and you must be an SCCA member (no weekend memberships). This will serve as your work assignment for the day and should appeal to those that need or are looking for a less physically intensive assignment. We'll have enough coverage to ensure we all have a chance to walk course when needed.

Available slots are as follows:

Saturday Practice
6:30-8 a.m.: Tim Aing
7-8:30 a.m.: Michael Smith
7:30-flag drop: Ed Holley
Lunch: Jon Lugod

Autocross Sunday
6:30-8 a.m.: QV Dang
7-8:30 a.m.: Ed Holley
7:30-flag drop: Michael Smith
Lunch: Jon Lugod
Last edited by Timothy Aing on Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michael Smith
Club: CASOC
Car#: 21

Re: Calling Gate Workers for Oct 22-23 Event

Post by Michael Smith »

I'll fill both days.
Timothy Aing

Post by Timothy Aing »

Thank you to all volunteers. We're now covered for gate work.
Arthur Grant
Club: TCC
Car#: 314

Post by Arthur Grant »

Tim, didn't you get my reply to your e-mail. Sent within 2 minutes of it arriving. Responded affirmative, with a preference for the lunch shift on Sunday as I am running the afternoon. However did notice you listed must be entered in the Saturday practice on the post. I am not committed to Saturday because my part hadn't arrived but was willing to work as noted in the e-mail even though I wasn't running. Looks like your covered so no problem.
Timothy Aing

Post by Timothy Aing »

Arthur Grant wrote:Tim, didn't you get my reply to your e-mail. Sent within 2 minutes of it arriving. Responded affirmative, with a preference for the lunch shift on Sunday as I am running the afternoon. However did notice you listed must be entered in the Saturday practice on the post. I am not committed to Saturday because my part hadn't arrived but was willing to work as noted in the e-mail even though I wasn't running. Looks like your covered so no problem.
Hi Arthur. I did see your email. I also replied back telling you that the lunch spots were already claimed and I asked if you wanted another spot. I didn't receive a response so I assumed you did not. Maybe Michael Bradley could still use another person at tech?