General discussions about Solo

Moderator: Mike Simanyi

KJ Christopher
Executive Board Member
Club: No$
Car#: 11

Kurt Rahn/Points Card/Power Issues

Post by KJ Christopher »

Kurt texts that he does not have power and will likely not have power through the weekend. If you're emailing him, he isn't ignoring....

If it is a serious issue, email me and I'll play go between. Otherwise, Kurt will respond when he gets power/email back.

Thanks!
kj
Use the email link. I don't read nor get notified of PMs.
Former No$ Club Rep | Former SCCA Area 11 Director |Former CSCC Solo Chair
Caged Z Motorsports - automotive consultation
The ACME Special Now with Super Speed Vitamins
Kurt Rahn
Club: CASOC
Car#: 88

Re: Kurt Rahn/Points Card/Power Issues

Post by Kurt Rahn »

Thanks, KJ. I'm back while I'm at work, but after that, I'm going home to candles and board games. Hopefully power will be back up on Sat.
==============
Oversteer is better than understeer because you don't see the tree you're hitting.
Robert Puertas
Club: PSCC
Car#: 44

Post by Robert Puertas »

Funny. When I read the title, I thought maybe Kurt had let the power of his new position go to his head...

Kurt Rahn, Mad with Power! ;)
Theo O.

Post by Theo O. »

Robert Puertas wrote:Funny. When I read the title, I thought maybe Kurt had let the power of his new position go to his head...

Thought the same thing too :lol:
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." - Benjamin Franklin
Ed Holley
Car#: 912

Post by Ed Holley »

Kurt Rahn wrote:Thanks, KJ. I'm back while I'm at work, but after that, I'm going home to candles and board games. Hopefully power will be back up on Sat.
Dude! How 'bout we all get together and come to your neighborhood for a little nite racing. We'll light up your street, one way or another. :D
2012 ES Regional Champion
2001 NB Miata
Kurt Rahn

Post by Kurt Rahn »

Robert Puertas wrote:Funny. When I read the title, I thought maybe Kurt had let the power of his new position go to his head...

ROTFLMAO. That may be true too.
==============
Oversteer is better than understeer because you don't see the tree you're hitting.
Kurt Rahn

Post by Kurt Rahn »

Ed Holley wrote:
Kurt Rahn wrote:Thanks, KJ. I'm back while I'm at work, but after that, I'm going home to candles and board games. Hopefully power will be back up on Sat.
Dude! How 'bout we all get together and come to your neighborhood for a little nite racing. We'll light up your street, one way or another. :D
Unless you have a burly brush guard, run-flat tires and paint that you don't care about, I'd stay home. My neighborhood looks like a war zone...downed trees and bushes, broken streetlights, signs and traffic signals and downed power lines. Good news is the cops are all preoccupied with other things that traffic stops :thumbup:
==============
Ed Holley
Car#: 912

Post by Ed Holley »

Kurt Rahn wrote:
Ed Holley wrote:
Unless you have a burly brush guard, run-flat tires and paint that you don't care about, I'd stay home. My neighborhood looks like a war zone...downed trees and bushes, broken streetlights, signs and traffic signals and downed power lines. Good news is the cops are all preoccupied with other things that traffic stops :thumbup:
So...kind of like a sea of cones...with jumps. I"M IN!!!! :gpower:
2012 ES Regional Champion
2001 NB Miata
Kurt Rahn

Post by Kurt Rahn »

Update: Still no power at home, and they say it might be until Tue. or Wed. When i'm at work, I'm good, but if you don't get an immediate response when you pay, I'm not ignoring you. I should be able to turn points card renewals around within 24 hours.
==============
Craig Naylor
Club: SCNAX
Car#: 80

Post by Craig Naylor »

They told us we might not have gotten our power back until Monday. Wife tells me we got power back on Sunday, mid-day. Hopefully you have gotten your back by now.
Kurt Rahn

Post by Kurt Rahn »

Craig Naylor wrote:They told us we might not have gotten our power back until Monday. Wife tells me we got power back on Sunday, mid-day. Hopefully you have gotten your back by now.
We got it back Mon. afternoon. Kinda weird to flip a light switch and have the lights go on.
==============