Special Thanks!

General discussions about Solo

Moderator: Mike Simanyi

Scott Lewis

Special Thanks!

Post by Scott Lewis »

With my last minute entry for the El Toro Pro Solo, I would like to thank a few people for their efforts to accomodate me.

Rick Brown for the offering the shifter kart. Being "freakishly tall", I didn't fit in the kart. :o Thanks for trying Rick!
Mark DeShon for the BMW offer. Might have fit here.
And last but not least, Tim Albin and Steve Lepper. Tim offered his 99 Miata as a co-drive with Steve once we realized there was not a shoe horn large ehough to get me in the seat. :ibrightdea: And for those that said my head was almost above the windshield; no, I was not sitting on a booster seat.

If you ever want a ride while in San Diego, you will always have my 06 MX5 RTR to drive.

You guys rock! :thumbup:

Scott Lewis
SDR Chairman
KJ Christopher
Executive Board Member
Club: No$
Car#: 11

Re: Special Thanks!

Post by KJ Christopher »

We aim to please, Scott. Besides, as Warren mentioned last week, we all know the common enemy is actually Arizona.
kj
Use the email link. I don't read nor get notified of PMs.
Former No$ Club Rep | Former SCCA Area 11 Director |Former CSCC Solo Chair
Caged Z Motorsports - automotive consultation
The ACME Special Now with Super Speed Vitamins
Jay Balducci

Post by Jay Balducci »

KJ Christopher wrote:We aim to please, Scott. Besides, as Warren mentioned last week, we all know the common enemy is actually Arizona.
I was born in Cali so I'm a native :-)
Super job to the entire SoCAl group putting on a fantastic event that ran like "Swiss Watch" - also noted by big D.Webb over on the AZSolo forums http://www.azsolo.com/forums/index.php? ... t&p=130148.

Jay Balducci
Warren Leach

Post by Warren Leach »

KJ Christopher wrote:We aim to please, Scott. Besides, as Warren mentioned last week, we all know the common enemy is actually Arizona.

:twisted:

Aaron Goldsmith
Club: CASOC
Car#: 32

Post by Aaron Goldsmith »

Funny, I think Bill kept yelling at Max that it was Northern California. ;)