New “Solo Stats” .. Print or PDF

General discussions about Solo

Moderator: Mike Simanyi

Rocky Entriken

New “Solo Stats” .. Print or PDF

Post by Rocky Entriken »

In time for Christmas -- The 2013 “Solo Stats” -- the updated record book of the SCCA Solo Nationals. If you’ve ever run Nationals, you’re in this book.

And new this year, you can get it in an e-version (lower cost too) as a PDF document.

“Solo Stats” is the record book covering all 41 years of SCCA’s Solo Nationals, the top-10s of several categories, a complete champions listing (including supplemental winners), Regional and Divisional records, The Silver Circle, the Who’s Who rankings, and the complete record of everyone who has ever competed in this event -- plus ... Your Personal Record (times for every run you’ve made, every time, every pylon; every record-book listing of which you are a part). 400 pages of data.

The PDF version is available for $40 and will be e-mailed ASAP upon receipt of order. The print version will still be available for $49, orders to be shipped after the first of the year.

Just send me an order to rocky@spitfire4.com (do not order by replying to this forum, I may not see it). Include your name, your e-mail address and your street address, and tell me which version you want. If the book is a gift, tell me whose Personal Record to include. An invoice will accompany the book and you pay after receiving it. Check or money order only, sorry but I’m not set up for electronic payments.

Rocky Entriken
Ikke så Hurtig Racing