General discussions about Solo

Moderator: Mike Simanyi

Randy Gonzalez
Current Solo Director
Club: CASOC
Car#: 436

Merry Christmas

Post by Randy Gonzalez »

I just wanted to take a moment to wish all of the great folks I've met while autocrossing this year a Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year.

As a newbie, it's sometimes hard to get involved in a new organization, but not with this group. From that very first moment I walked up the to registration table not knowing what the heck I was supposed to do, Gayle took me under her wing and made me feel right at home (I instantly had a friend who would keep me outta trouble!). Since that day, I've made several new friends and have enjoyed every moment out there dodging the cones. Thanks again to all for all of the help, guidance and good will over the last year. I'm looking forward to next year!

Again, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Randy G.

SCCA Certifications: Solo Safety Steward, Flagging and Communications
http://CorvetteNews.com/
George Schilling
Club Representative
Club: CASOC
Car#: 66

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by George Schilling »

Back at you Randy! We are so happy you joined us!

BTW, you look good in red!

To all of my friends in autocross, I echo Randy's sentiments. Have a very Merry Christmas and a safe and happy new year celebration.
CASOC Autocross Club, 1984 Van Diemen RF-84, 1600cc Kent, Hewland Mk9, Centerline 2 pc. wheels, Hoosier R25B, SuperTrapp, Zimmer Alloclassic titanium left hip w/Metasul LDH chromium-cobalt lg dia head