Got Cookies?

General discussions about Solo

Moderator: Mike Simanyi

Jayson Woodruff
Club: PSCC
Car#: 51

Got Cookies?

Post by Jayson Woodruff »

This Sunday (Feb 9) my daughter will be setting up a mini booth near registration to sell her girl scout cookies.

I think she's only gong to be there from about 10:30 to 12. We don't have a ton of cookies, but I think we've at least got a small sampling of every flavor. Be sure to get them early, I suspect we'll run out of some flavors.

So bring out you cash and get your sugar fix on!

Even if you don't like cookies, she's irrestably cute in her Daisy's uniform.

Jay W
Marc Leininger
Club: No$
Car#: 411

Re: Got Cookies?

Post by Marc Leininger »

OHHHH YOU BETTER SAVE ME A BOX OF THE PEANUT BUTTER PATTIES SO GOD HELP YOU!!!! :heyes:
Jayson Woodruff

Marc Leininger wrote:OHHHH YOU BETTER SAVE ME A BOX OF THE PEANUT BUTTER PATTIES SO GOD HELP YOU!!!! :heyes:
Yeah, those go fast!

Jay W
George Schilling
Club Representative
Club: CASOC
Car#: 66

Post by George Schilling »

2 - Caramel Delights
2 - Peanut Butter Patties
1 - Peanut Butter Sandwich

Love to help the kids. I would buy more but I'm on a strict no cookie diet. Well, maybe not that strict. :P
CASOC Autocross Club, 1984 Van Diemen RF-84, 1600cc Kent, Hewland Mk9, Centerline 2 pc. wheels, Hoosier R25B, SuperTrapp, Zimmer Alloclassic titanium left hip w/Metasul LDH chromium-cobalt lg dia head
Chris Teague
Club: GRA
Car#: 60

Post by Chris Teague »

I bought 2 boxes of cookies, but I was wondering who it was selling them. Now I know!
Marc Leininger
Club: No$
Car#: 411

Post by Marc Leininger »

Wanted to Thank Jayson Woodruff and his wonderful family for helping contribute my cookie addiction :shock: . Ever since I went through the methadone clinic and all the C.A. classes and the whole 12 step program its been a little hard to be around cookies. I'll tell you what I'm going to hear it from my sponsor about coming off the wagon this time! And girl scout cookies nonetheless!!! Shoot man it looks like I'll be back on the lam. Till I see you all again.
Jayson Woodruff

The Stig's Girl Scout Niece says thank you!

I think we rolled in 50 boxes today, pushing Sally well past her goal. Thanks everyone who helped support the girl scouts.

If you missed out on the cookies and still really want some (or need refills ;) ), I can bring special requests to the Mar 2 El Toro.

Jay W