“Solo Stats” - Edition 42

General discussions about Solo

Moderator: Mike Simanyi

Rocky Entriken

“Solo Stats” - Edition 42

Post by Rocky Entriken »

“Solo Stats” is the record book of the SCCA Solo Nationals and 2014’s Edition 42 is about ready for release. If you have ever competed in the Solo Nationals you are in this book, which contains the finishes of every one of the 8235 drivers who have ever competed in the pinnacle event of autocrossing.

Also included among its almost 400 pages are the top-10 records in several categories, a complete roster of winners and champions, including supplemental classes, champion rosters and trophy records of all the regions and divisions, the Silver Circle, and the Who’s Who top 10% lifetime rankings. Plus, individualized for each purchaser, Your Personal Record of every run you’ve made, every pylon you’ve whacked, and every record of which you’re a part. Husband-wife? You get both records.

Yours in hardcopy or electronically. Print version $49, includes mailing. PDF version via e-mail $40 (or on disk, mailed, $42). Package deal if you want it in both versions, $75 ($77 on disk).

In time for Christmas, if it’s a gift tell me whose Personal Record to include.

Just e-mail your name, mailing address and e-mail address to rocky@spitfire4.com. Don’t reply to this forum, I may not see it. I’ll send the book with an invoice.

Rocky Entriken / Ikke så Hurtig Racing
Adam Tarnoff
Club: CASOC
Car#: 49

Re: “Solo Stats” - Edition 42

Post by Adam Tarnoff »

This covers every winner, ever?
#49 STX Mazda RX-8
Steve Ekstrand
Solo Safety Steward
Car#: 15

Post by Steve Ekstrand »

yup
Dr. Conemangler
aka The Malefic One
2015 Wildcat Honda F600
Jayson Woodruff
Club: PSCC
Car#: 51

Post by Jayson Woodruff »

Adam Tarnoff wrote:This covers every winner, ever?
Not just winner. Every competitor. Even I'm in it!

Jay W
George Schilling
Club Representative
Car#: 66

Post by George Schilling »

I know I'm in it. :P

But, I'd rather prove it by bringing home some hardware....something I've yet to accomplish. :(
CASOC Autocross Club, 1984 Van Diemen RF-84, 1600cc Kent, Hewland Mk9, Centerline 2 pc. wheels, Hoosier R25B, SuperTrapp, Zimmer Alloclassic titanium left hip w/Metasul LDH chromium-cobalt lg dia head