Question about points card numbers and MotorsportReg

General discussions about Solo

Moderator: Mike Simanyi

Jake Stumph
Car#: 200

Question about points card numbers and MotorsportReg

Post by Jake Stumph »

Hello All, I opted to get a points card this year, and lock in my number of choice (200). However, when I went to register for the December event on MSR, I noticed that my number was not available. Is this because I have "chosen" it as my own, and it's therefore off the available numbers list, or is it possible that someone else grabbed my number before I was able to register? If it's the latter, doesn't that sort of invalidate the point of picking a permanent number?

- Jake
https://www.facebook.com/JakeStumphRacing #200 H-Street, Silver Civic Si Sedan.
Jeff Stuart
King of Fastrack!
Club: CASOC
Car#: 13

Re: Question about points card numbers and MotorsportReg

Post by Jeff Stuart »

Someone with admin rights (not me) on MSR needs to go in and associate your account with your number, it'll probably be done soon!
Christine Grice
King of Fastrack!
Club: CASOC
Car#: 17

Post by Christine Grice »

I went in and fixed your number for this weekend's event and adjusted the permanent number list that exists behind the scenes on Motorsportreg so that you won't run into this problem again. If it doesn't work properly next time, let me know.

Have Fun!
~Christine Grice
2006 Mitsubishi Evolution, Berry Family Racing/Hoosier/ChaseCam
Jake Stumph
Car#: 200

Post by Jake Stumph »

Christine Grice wrote:I went in and fixed your number for this weekend's event and adjusted the permanent number list that exists behind the scenes on Motorsportreg so that you won't run into this problem again. If it doesn't work properly next time, let me know.

Have Fun!
Awesome, thanks! Excited to shake the new (to me) car down. It's weird going back to a FWD car, so this should be interesting!
https://www.facebook.com/JakeStumphRacing #200 H-Street, Silver Civic Si Sedan.