General discussions about Solo

Moderator: Mike Simanyi

Kurt Rahn
Club: CASOC
Car#: 88

Global RallyCross Flaggers

Post by Kurt Rahn »

Hey all,

I'm the flag chief for the LA leg of the Global RallyCross event, and I need one more flagger. The event is three days, from Oct. 7-9 basically all day, and it pays $100 per day. You'll have the best seat in the house and lunch is furnished. No flagging experience is necessary, but if you have experience, that's great. Unlike club racing there are only two flags: red and yellow. They're really hesitant to red-flag a race, so you'll be waving the yellow but not much for the red. Big thing is radioing in to me and reporting debris and contact on the track and listening to me for instruction. Pretty easy job if you pay attention, and being this close to the cars and the action is really cool. Email me if you're interested: krahn@solo2.com.
==============
Oversteer is better than understeer because you don't see the tree you're hitting.
Kurt Rahn
Club: CASOC
Car#: 88

Re: Global RallyCross Flaggers

Post by Kurt Rahn »

Bump! Did I mention free lunch and snacks. Plus you get to join the drivers' meeting on Friday and rub elbows with the likes of Tanner Foust, Scott Speed, Nelson Piquet Jr., Rhys Millen, Bucky Lasek and Brian Deegan. Plus plus I have free passes for your friends and family and you get GRC swag. It's a lot of fun!
==============
Oversteer is better than understeer because you don't see the tree you're hitting.