ProSolo codrive

For coordinating upcoming events and remembering past ones.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Christine Grice, Rick Brown

James Yom
Current Solo Director
Car#: 28

ProSolo codrive

Post by James Yom »

If anyone needs another entrant to make a class or has a fun car that would like an experienced driver to codrive with, I might be available.

I've done ok at one or two of these kind of events :mrgreen:

James
Mike Yanase
King of Fastrack!
Club: SCNAX
Car#: 16

Re: ProSolo codrive

Post by Mike Yanase »

James Yom wrote:If anyone needs another entrant to make a class or has a fun car that would like an experienced driver to codrive with, I might be available.

I've done ok at one or two of these kind of events :mrgreen:

James
does that mean you are selling the white CR???

paging Kevin Pao!!!
Matt Ales
Car#: 87

Post by Matt Ales »

Is a front bumper detail included in the co-drive??? :mrgreen:
#87 - 2006 BMW M3
Chad-1stGen
Club: CASOC
Car#: 268

Post by Chad-1stGen »

Matt Ales wrote:Is a front bumper detail included in the co-drive??? :mrgreen:
haha! :lol: :clap:
Steve Ekstrand
Solo Safety Steward
Club: CASOC
Car#: 15

Post by Steve Ekstrand »

Any ND owners that still need the upgraded factory transmission?
Dr. Conemangler
aka The Malefic One
2015 Wildcat Honda F600
Eric Wong

Post by Eric Wong »

Hi James, interested in trying my Bolt EV in HS with 225/45-R17 Nexen SUR4G tires? There's only two entries in HS at the moment.

Two of my tires have 6/32" left, but one is around 2/32" and the other at 3/32" so the worn ones will go in the back. I'm pretty sure they'll go 24 runs if spaced in groups of four since I don't get a lot of rear tire wear in an FWD car. Maybe I'll bring spare tires, or even wheels. Sonic 17x6.5 wheels have the same bolt pattern (5x105), similar offset (41.5 vs 44) and I can probably get at least two of them from junkyards.

No clutch to wear out on launches or shifts to miss. 1-speed transmission with peak torque at 0 RPM is easy to launch with TC :D Can't disable ESC above 35mph, so I've never spun out in it, but I can get it sideways sometimes.

Three-two-three four-four-seven 7428
James Yom
Current Solo Director
Car#: 28

Post by James Yom »

Eric Wong wrote:Hi James, interested in trying my Bolt EV in HS with 225/45-R17 Nexen SUR4G tires? There's only two entries in HS at the moment.

Two of my tires have 6/32" left, but one is around 2/32" and the other at 3/32" so the worn ones will go in the back. I'm pretty sure they'll go 24 runs if spaced in groups of four since I don't get a lot of rear tire wear in an FWD car. Maybe I'll bring spare tires, or even wheels. Sonic 17x6.5 wheels have the same bolt pattern (5x105), similar offset (41.5 vs 44) and I can probably get at least two of them from junkyards.

No clutch to wear out on launches or shifts to miss. 1-speed transmission with peak torque at 0 RPM is easy to launch with TC :D Can't disable ESC above 35mph, so I've never spun out in it, but I can get it sideways sometimes.

Three-two-three four-four-seven 7428
Thanks for the offer Eric, but I'm trying to stay away from FWD cars. Good luck at the Pro!
Eric Wong

Post by Eric Wong »

No worries, I've expanded my search to a new topic.