Forgotten spray tank and tire gauge

For coordinating upcoming events and remembering past ones.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Christine Grice, Rick Brown

Mihail Milkov

Forgotten spray tank and tire gauge

Post by Mihail Milkov »

After 8 years of autocrossing I finally decided that it is a good idea to have a water spray tank. I brought it with me to this event and... forgot it in the pits area, in the beginning of the middle lane, together with my tire gauge. After my last run, I simply drove off to the parking area, and the thought of the spray tank never crossed my mind until I made it back to home.
If anyone has found these two items, please let me know.
Thanks!

Mihail
Alex Sanchez
Club: TCC
Car#: 68

Re: Forgotten spray tank and tire gauge

Post by Alex Sanchez »

I know we found a short and white round water sprayer in grid yesterday cleaning up. I put it in the motor home. Dunno about the tire gauge..
"Find your happy place..drifting will take you there."

-Alex
STX
Michael Palero
King of Fastrack!
Club: SCNAX
Car#: 18

Post by Michael Palero »

There was a Blue Rubber Black Metal Yellow Elbow Red Font White Guage Face guage found.

It had been run over.
Aaron Goldsmith
Club: CASOC
Car#: 32

Post by Aaron Goldsmith »

Michael Palero wrote:There was a Blue Rubber Black Metal Yellow Elbow Red Font White Guage Face guage found.

It had been run over.
That was Max's, someone ran over it on Saturday while it was in the top of a cone in grid.
Chuck Fowler
Club: Team Blew
Car#: 299

Post by Chuck Fowler »

Aaron Goldsmith wrote:
Michael Palero wrote:There was a Blue Rubber Black Metal Yellow Elbow Red Font White Guage Face guage found.

It had been run over.
That was Max's, someone ran over it on Saturday while it was in the top of a cone in grid.
that's +2
it's only paranoia if your wrong
Mihail Milkov

Post by Mihail Milkov »

Alex Sanchez wrote:I know we found a short and white round water sprayer in grid yesterday cleaning up. I put it in the motor home. Dunno about the tire gauge..
This so far answers the description of my water sprayer. The pump on the top is black, the hose has silver and black stripes and the nozzle is black. Unfortunately, I won't be at the next event to pick it up because I will be out of the country on vacation.
Rick Brown
Current Solo Director
Club: PSCC
Car#: 240

Post by Rick Brown »

Mihail Milkov wrote:
Alex Sanchez wrote:I know we found a short and white round water sprayer in grid yesterday cleaning up. I put it in the motor home. Dunno about the tire gauge..
This so far answers the description of my water sprayer. The pump on the top is black, the hose has silver and black stripes and the nozzle is black. Unfortunately, I won't be at the next event to pick it up because I will be out of the country on vacation.
There were two intact air guages in the motorhome when we were done cleaning up. Didn't pay attention to the description.
Since light is faster than sound...many people look bright until they speak...