GRA 5/2 Practice Entry List

For coordinating upcoming events and remembering past ones.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Christine Grice, Rick Brown

Navis Olsen

Re: GRA 5/2 Practice Entry List

Post by Navis Olsen »

Antonio Kim wrote:i am very sorry for the late notice, can you shred my check i will not be able to make it sat. i kid is sick. thank you
I took your name off. I hope your kid will be OK.

Thanks,
Navis
Charley Hoyt

Post by Charley Hoyt »

Navis, I have a friend that is driving out to the event tomorrow that would like to join in if there are any open spots.

Thanks,
Charley
Navis Olsen

Post by Navis Olsen »

Charley Hoyt wrote:Navis, I have a friend that is driving out to the event tomorrow that would like to join in if there are any open spots.

Thanks,
Charley
Come on down. Shouldn't be a problem.
Navis
Joel Payne
Club: CASOC
Car#: 311

Post by Joel Payne »

16 runs for my first day out. Could have had more if I hadn't spent some time playing with swaybars. By the end of the day enough folks had packed it in that I was seeing a lap about every 5 minutes.

Great times even on street tires. If I had a request for next time (please note this is just a request, I don't want to get misconstrued as whining) ;) it would be a bit more runout at the finishline. I understand the logic that you just drive the course as is, it's just more fun to go across the finish flat out and then shut it down rather than having to get on the brakes early to make the last turn.

Still had a fantastic day. Lots of complements on the car and met a lot of good people. Thanks to GRA for hosting a well run event.

Regards,
Joel Payne
LS1 RX7

PS video of a pass... The flagman sure got me smiling.
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2779479/l ... tocross_1/