Online Registration Directions 3.0

For coordinating upcoming events and remembering past ones.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Christine Grice, Rick Brown

Christine Grice
King of Fastrack!
Club: CASOC
Car#: 17

Online Registration Directions 3.0

Post by Christine Grice »

Q: Where can I find a schedule of events?
A: The official CSCC calendar can be found on the main website solo2.com. Click on the Calendar link in the navigation bar on the left.

Q: Where are the event fliers?
A: There are typically 2 places where our event fliers show up. One is in the Calendar page on the main solo2.com site. The other is within the online registration site. A link to the online registration site will be included in a post in the "Events" forum.

Q: Where can I find the run/work order?
A: A link to the Run/Work order will be included in the event specific post on these forums. It will also be included in the online registration site flyer. Look for the phrase: CLICK HERE FOR RUN/WORK ORDER

Q: How do I specify that I want a Trophy or Solo$?
A:
For MotorsportReg: This will be a question you will have to answer before you will be able to register.

Q: What is the difference between a TO run and an X-run?
A: If you are not taking class runs, your first set of runs would be in TO (Time Only) Class, which is full price and requires work. X-Runs (eXtra runs) are for people who would like run in addition to Class or TO runs and do not require work. We do ask, however, if we are short workers and you hear a call for volunteers that you consider being the first to volunteer.

Q: I am not a points card holder with CSCC. What should I put for a number when I am registering?
A: Please DO NOT just pick any number you feel like! If you do not have a points card with CSCC we have reserved the numbers 600 to 699 for you to use. Please browse the registration list and see what 600 numbers have been chosen by other people then pick one that is still available.

Q: How do I register for an event?
A:
As of the July 2010 event, we have switched to using the motorsportreg system.
http://solo2.motorsportreg.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This is where you can find the events that are open for online registration. Simply click on the Register button and follow the directions.

Q: Can I pay with Solo$ online?
A: We currently do not have a system in place to allow you to pay before the event using Solo$. You will have to pay on the day of the event.

Q: How do I add my SCCA number to my motorsportreg account??
A:
1) Log in
2) Click "My Account" Tab
3) Look for "Club Memberships" Title on page & click "Edit Clubs" if you already have "SCCA - So Cal Solo II" added
4) Then click on "Edit" next to the "SCCA - So Cal Solo II" link
5) You can put your membership number on that page

Steps 3-5 may look a little different if you haven't added Solo II yet, in which case you would need to "Add Club", "Find Club", or something similar.

Q: Where can I find Event Results?
A:
Results can be found here: viewforum.php?f=27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Q: Where can I find year end points?
A:
Year end points are posted on the solo2.com site, using the "Current Years Events and Results" link in the left navigation tool bar. Or through this message board in the Event Results forum: viewforum.php?f=27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by Christine Grice on Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.
~Christine Grice
2006 Mitsubishi Evolution, Berry Family Racing/Hoosier/ChaseCam