06/15/08 No$ Championship

For coordinating upcoming events and remembering past ones.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Christine Grice, Rick Brown

Aaron Goldsmith
Club: CASOC
Car#: 32

06/15/08 No$ Championship

Post by Aaron Goldsmith »

Heads up guys, BSP, CSP, STX do not currently have enough people running in them even when mixed with STU to staff an entire work group. As we ran into this weekend you'll probably need to move one of the other classes into that group or run fewer groups to merge some together.
Sebastian Rios
King of Fastrack!
Club: SCNAX
Car#: 397

Re: 06/15/08 No$ Championship

Post by Sebastian Rios »

I feel like that is my fault. Maybe I shouldn't have moved the run groups around after all. :oops:
Curt Luther
Club: PSCC
Car#: 9
Location: Lookin' in Mike's cooler for "water" ;)...and my underwear

Post by Curt Luther »

Sebastian Rios wrote:I feel like that is my fault. Maybe I shouldn't have moved the run groups around after all. :oops:
Hey, don't be so hard on yourself...

...but, yes, it's all your fault :)
Rev. Dr. Curtis J. Luther, Esq., M.D.
Aaron Goldsmith
Car#: 32

Post by Aaron Goldsmith »

Curt Luther wrote:
Sebastian Rios wrote:I feel like that is my fault. Maybe I shouldn't have moved the run groups around after all. :oops:
Hey, don't be so hard on yourself...

...but, yes, it's all your fault :)
Agreed, we should blame Sebastian for this.
Mike Simanyi
Former Club Chair
Club: No$
Car#: 6

Post by Mike Simanyi »

Seb,

We - the E-board - asked you to revise the rungroups. Don't throw yourself into that line of fire!

Besides, we can always adapt pretty easily. Even under the "old" setup, with lower participation we probably would've been facing the same problem. It's just something the Event Chair should be prepared to address.

Mike
George Schilling
Club Representative
Car#: 66

Post by George Schilling »

Mike Simanyi wrote:We - the E-board - asked you to revise the rungroups. Don't throw yourself into that line of fire!
Besides, we can always adapt pretty easily. Even under the "old" setup, with lower participation we probably would've been facing the same problem. It's just something the Event Chair should be prepared to address.
Very diplomatic Mike.

With that kind of attitude, maybe both of you deserve to be flogged. Yeah that's it, a public flogging. :lol:

But Aaron is right, we may want to tweak the run groups again to reflect this year's numbers. The groups in the afternoon were just about right, so we may need to go to five run groups.
CASOC Autocross Club, 1984 Van Diemen RF-84, 1600cc Kent, Hewland Mk9, Centerline 2 pc. wheels, Hoosier R25B, SuperTrapp, Zimmer Alloclassic titanium left hip w/Metasul LDH chromium-cobalt lg dia head