IMPORTANT Information About the Divisional for Locals ONLY

For coordinating upcoming events and remembering past ones.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Christine Grice, Rick Brown

George Schilling
Club Representative
Club: CASOC
Car#: 66

IMPORTANT Information About the Divisional for Locals ONLY

Post by George Schilling »

I just wanted to clear up any confusion about our upcoming divisional. This information applies to local competitors only.

FOR LOCAL COMPETITORS ONLY:

SATURDAY IS A STAND ALONE CHAMPIONSHIP

SUNDAY IS A STAND ALONE CHAMPIONSHIP

Entry into the Divisional automatically enters you in both championships at no additional cost. If you want to compete only in Saturday's Championship or Sunday's Championship, you can. Prior registration and payment are necessary. However, competing only one day will only count for that championship and not the divisional.

If you are competing for your yearly championship, you should compete at least one of the two days. However, if you'd like to compete for the cash prizes, you must be entered both days.

IF YOU DECIDE YOU WILL ONLY BE COMPETING ONLY ONE OF THE DAYS, SELECT AND PAY $40 WHEN YOU REGISTER AND POST IN THIS THREAD THE DAY YOU WILL BE THERE.

Entry deadline for the divisional at the lowest entry rate is Friday June 18.

Saturday only: Richard Nitti;

Sunday only: Mark DeShon; Bill Chin; Robert Wood, Chuck Fowler; Jon Lugod
Last edited by George Schilling on Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:06 am, edited 10 times in total.
CASOC Autocross Club, 1984 Van Diemen RF-84, 1600cc Kent, Hewland Mk9, Centerline 2 pc. wheels, Hoosier R25B, SuperTrapp, Zimmer Alloclassic titanium left hip w/Metasul LDH chromium-cobalt lg dia head
Mark DeShon
Car#: 113

Re: IMPORTANT Information About the Divisional for Locals ONLY

Post by Mark DeShon »

This seems as good a place as any to post my question: ;) When we register for one day only on AXWare, do we need to somehow specify which day we are registering for? Or, will the registration workers simply get the point when we either show, or don't show on Saturday?
Mark D.
George Schilling
Club Representative

Mark DeShon wrote:This seems as good a place as any to post my question: ;) When we register for one day only on AXWare, do we need to somehow specify which day we are registering for? Or, will the registration workers simply get the point when we either show, or don't show on Saturday?
Mark D.
Good question Mark. I think posting right here in this thread will be fine. I'll add that provision to the first post. When you register, just select the and pay $40.
CASOC Autocross Club, 1984 Van Diemen RF-84, 1600cc Kent, Hewland Mk9, Centerline 2 pc. wheels, Hoosier R25B, SuperTrapp, Zimmer Alloclassic titanium left hip w/Metasul LDH chromium-cobalt lg dia head
Kathy Teulie
Club: PSCC
Car#: 96

Post by Kathy Teulie »

I will be competing on Sunday only for SK1.

Kathy Teulie
Chuck Fowler
Club: Team Blew
Car#: 299

Post by Chuck Fowler »

i'm sunday only. i also added that as a note in my paypal payment...
also, i gave up trying to pay only $40 so i payed $80 and it can get figured out later

thanks
it's only paranoia if your wrong
Ian Overholt
Club: SCNAX
Car#: 199

Post by Ian Overholt »

George,

I registered and paid, but I forgot to change my car number before I completed the process. I'm not sure if I should unregister and register again or if the car number can be manually changed. If I unregister, will the system remember that I already paid?

I am only attending one day, but I am not 100% sure of which day yet.

Sorry for the autopilot error.
-Ian
Jeff Stuart
King of Fastrack!
Car#: 13

Post by Jeff Stuart »

Ian Overholt wrote:George,

I registered and paid, but I forgot to change my car number before I completed the process. I'm not sure if I should unregister and register again or if the car number can be manually changed. If I unregister, will the system remember that I already paid?

I am only attending one day, but I am not 100% sure of which day yet.

Sorry for the autopilot error.
-Ian
My Controls -> My Registrations -> Click the little pencil

From there you can edit the number you're registered with.
KJ Christopher
Executive Board Member
Club: No$
Car#: 11

Post by KJ Christopher »

Chuck Fowler wrote:i'm sunday only. i also added that as a note in my paypal payment...
also, i gave up trying to pay only $40 so i payed $80 and it can get figured out later

thanks
The $40 should have been in the drop down for pricing. No matter, I sent the refund last night. I would have though you got the email on the refund from paypal - let me know if it isn't there.
kj
Use the email link. I don't read nor get notified of PMs.
Former No$ Club Rep | Former SCCA Area 11 Director |Former CSCC Solo Chair
Caged Z Motorsports - automotive consultation
The ACME Special Now with Super Speed Vitamins
Ian Overholt

Post by Ian Overholt »

George, I will be attending Saturday only.

Jeff, thanks for the help fixing my registration number!
Craig Naylor
Car#: 80

Post by Craig Naylor »

George I'm a little confused on the $40.00 for one day regional championship. Our CSCC rule book states the championship price. Was their a vote in a committee meeting I missed changing this events entry fee for a single championship entry?

Craig
George Schilling
Club Representative

Craig Naylor wrote:George I'm a little confused on the $40.00 for one day regional championship. Our CSCC rule book states the championship price. Was their a vote in a committee meeting I missed changing this events entry fee for a single championship entry?

Craig
This would be a question for your club rep who could bring up the issue in the proper forum.
Giovanni Jaramillo
Club: PSCC

Post by Giovanni Jaramillo »

George Schilling wrote:
Craig Naylor wrote:George I'm a little confused on the $40.00 for one day regional championship. Our CSCC rule book states the championship price. Was their a vote in a committee meeting I missed changing this events entry fee for a single championship entry?

Craig
This would be a question for your club rep who could bring up the issue in the proper forum.
George...Craig is the club rep for SCNAX :) But Craig does makes sense...as do you George. Craig, take this question to the E-Board forum or offline via e-mail.
Ian Overholt

Post by Ian Overholt »

George,

I am not going able to attend either event this weekend. I canceled my registration in AXWARE. I'm not sure how to request a refund.

Sorry :(
-Ian
KJ Christopher
Executive Board Member
Club: No$
Car#: 11

Post by KJ Christopher »

Refunds for the divisional weekend are only granted if extenuating circumstances exist. Feel free to email me for more info.
kj
Use the email link. I don't read nor get notified of PMs.
Former No$ Club Rep | Former SCCA Area 11 Director |Former CSCC Solo Chair
Caged Z Motorsports - automotive consultation
The ACME Special Now with Super Speed Vitamins