NOTLD flyer changes

For coordinating upcoming events and remembering past ones.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Christine Grice, Rick Brown

George Schilling
Club Representative
Club: CASOC
Car#: 66

Re: NOTLD flyer changes

Post by George Schilling »

Bill Schenker wrote:So, if I do well Georgie, it's in spite of myself - I do not see well in the dark; 'though it seems YOU have done some of your best work in those conditions, or so you claim!
Wrong again Bill! Though some people prefer the dark or dim lighting, I do my best work in well lit conditions. :lol:
CASOC Autocross Club, 1984 Van Diemen RF-84, 1600cc Kent, Hewland Mk9, Centerline 2 pc. wheels, Hoosier R25B, SuperTrapp, Zimmer Alloclassic titanium left hip w/Metasul LDH chromium-cobalt lg dia head
Bill Schenker
Former CSCC Overall Champion
Club: SCNAX
Car#: 14

Post by Bill Schenker »

George Schilling wrote:Wrong again Bill! Though some people prefer the dark or dim lighting, I do my best work in well lit conditions. :lol:
When you say, "lit", what exactly do you mean by that? :D
MiataRoadster/OS Giken/ChaseCam/
2001 Mazda Miata
#14 DP
Bob Beamesderfer
Club: PSCC

Post by Bob Beamesderfer »

[sniff, sniff, sniff] Is that sewer gas I smell?

The event has at times been an opportunity for people to exploit the openess of the registration system. Don't want to run when it's too dark? Want to get home early? Sign up for Prep/Mod. Bill's right, it should be whatever class you've run in the past 2 out of 3 events is what you'll run in at NOLTD.
George Schilling
Club Representative
Car#: 66

Post by George Schilling »

Bob Beamesderfer wrote:[sniff, sniff, sniff] Is that sewer gas I smell?

The event has at times been an opportunity for people to exploit the openess of the registration system. Don't want to run when it's too dark? Want to get home early? Sign up for Prep/Mod. Bill's right, it should be whatever class you've run in the past 2 out of 3 events is what you'll run in at NOLTD.
Bob, we agree on something. :D

It's times like this were I want to give Ashley a great big hug. :D
CASOC Autocross Club, 1984 Van Diemen RF-84, 1600cc Kent, Hewland Mk9, Centerline 2 pc. wheels, Hoosier R25B, SuperTrapp, Zimmer Alloclassic titanium left hip w/Metasul LDH chromium-cobalt lg dia head
Bob Beamesderfer

Post by Bob Beamesderfer »

George Schilling wrote:
Bob Beamesderfer wrote:[sniff, sniff, sniff] Is that sewer gas I smell?

It's times like this were I want to give Ashley a great big hug. :D
You just keep thinking that way. :thumbup:
Ashley Armstrong
Car#: 814

Post by Ashley Armstrong »

Bill Schenker wrote:
George Schilling wrote:Wrong again Bill! Though some people prefer the dark or dim lighting, I do my best work in well lit conditions. :lol:
When you say, "lit", what exactly do you mean by that? :D
:lol:
Ash "Cupcakes"
2008 bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit-eating champion
Ashley Armstrong
Car#: 814

Post by Ashley Armstrong »

George Schilling wrote:It's times like this were I want to give Ashley a great big hug. :D

Hi! :)
Ash "Cupcakes"
2008 bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit-eating champion
Renee Angel
Club: No$
Car#: 77

Post by Renee Angel »

Please be patient with Tom. This is his first event as Event Chairman and without either Craig or myself as guidance. I am trying to help him as much as I can, but then I am a little bit of a basket case right now. I'm truly hoping that you can all stop "whining" about the run groups, etc. etc. and have fun at the Craig Angel Memorial. That is what he would have wanted.

Renee
Steve Ekstrand
Solo Safety Steward
Car#: 15

Post by Steve Ekstrand »

Whining is part of everything we do!

But Tom will do great. He's one of the good guys.
Dr. Conemangler
aka The Malefic One
2015 Wildcat Honda F600
Tom Tanquary
Solo Safety Steward
Car#: 705

Post by Tom Tanquary »

Renee Angel wrote: have fun at the Craig Angel Memorial. That is what he would have wanted.

Renee
I think all of us that are playing a part in this event will be doing our very best to insure that that happens. The course will be lit as best anything can be, it will be simple but challenging, safety will be first in mind, no one will get lost, and cone crushing will be at a minimum (except for those few that really count). I will have the course set in plenty of time to let everyone walk it a hundred times. This is not an easy event to put on and Tom is doing a great job. Renee - and Craig - will be pleased.

t
[youtubeShortLink][/youtubeShortLink]"Our intelligence grew faster than our wisdom.... "