Thank you to all Who Helped with the Ladies School

For coordinating upcoming events and remembering past ones.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Christine Grice, Rick Brown

Lisa Severy

Thank you to all Who Helped with the Ladies School

Post by Lisa Severy »

I wanted to thank everyone who supported the Ladies school today. Renee and I deeply appreciate the efforts of all who helped make this a great event.
I think the event went quite well! I saw a lot of smiles on student faces - and heard a lot of good things about the event. It was so great to see the seconds being shaved-off the lap times.
Thank you to Mike Simanyi for a great course design. It was great fun! Thank you to Rick Brown who ran timing and did some announcing today, too. Thank you to Gayle Jardine for coming out to help in the morning with registration. Thank you to Maggie Jardine who stayed all day to help us keep it going. Thanks to Steve Towers and Arthur Grant for taking care of Tech. Thank you to Mark DeShon for watching the gate. Thank you to Mako Koiwai and QV Dang for being Safety Stewards. Thank you to Pat McBride for organizing the workers. Thank you to Lily for helping organize - including getting PFM out to cook for us. (If I have missed anyone - please forgive me - I appreciated all who pitched in) And thank you to PFM for cooking for us! We're glad to have you back! Thank you to all of the sponsors who worked at the event - they worked a long time for us. And finally, a special thank you to all the instructors - we could not have done this without your generous volunteerism!
1. Carol Beach-Flarherty (RWD)
2. Christine Berry (RWD/AWD)
3. Lisa Berry (RWD/FWD)
4. Theresa Berry (RWD)
5. Leslie Cohen (RWD/FWD) who came up from San Diego Region
6. Mindi Cross (FWD) - who came in from Arizona Region
7. Yuki Haneda (RWD)
8. Beverlee Larsson (RWD/AWD)
9. Lily Liu (FWD)
10. Jo Ann Lynch (RWD/FWD)
11. Stacy Miller (FWD)
12. Nicole Nagler (FWD/RWD)
13. Christine Newcomer (RWD)
14. Diana Waer (FWD)
15. Karen Zaterman (RWD)
Q V
Solo Safety Steward
Club: SCNAX
Car#: 69

Re: Thank you to all Who Helped with the Ladies School

Post by Q V »

yes, thanks to everyone, funnest weekend i've had in a long time! :) O yea, getting to drive wasn't too bad, either, haha.
Michael Bradley
Car#: 210

Re: Thank you to all Who Helped with the Ladies School

Post by Michael Bradley »

Watching those ladies become adrenalin junkies was a real treat. My mother had a blast, and Irish did a great job of keeping me busy all day long. :thumbup:
If ever there is a need for volunteers for the school in the future, I'm in. was great fun :D