streets of willow-$90 track day during nationals

For coordinating upcoming events and remembering past ones.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Christine Grice, Rick Brown

Jeff Ringer
Club: PSCC
Car#: 741

streets of willow-$90 track day during nationals

Post by Jeff Ringer »

i know many of you are focusing on nationals but if not come out to this track day..this wont be my first year at nationals wish i were competing - going to try to make sure im there next year.

a vendor on the mr2oc boards is having a private day on friday sept 19th..i expect it to fill during august but would be great if a few of the so cal people sign up. i know Theo and a few other autoxers who are running

sept 19th on a friday and cost is only $90 -streets is usually $150.. private event with a cap of 50 drivers with a plan on running 4 - 25 minute sessions each driver. basically just under two hours of time which is more then enough.. there will be 4 driver classes - beginner, inter, fast, and advanced groups

cant wait to get into a groove on the streets which is nice and tight. better for 'autocross' cars compared to running on the big track ..
email me for more details or
Payments can be made via:

Paypal $93.00
Cash/Check/Cashier's Check/USPS Money Order $90.00

paypal address : ApexThisInfo@yahoo.com

include your name , phone #, car, and from solo2.com on the bottom of the paypal page

be there FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY! ug :geek:
jeff ringer

btw i have no affiliation with the event organizer just wanting more friends to come out and run
my middle name is 'The'

previous vehicles:83 chevette scooter-84 chrysler laser tubro-86 gti -93 probe gt-91 944s2 - 00 gti 1.8t-86 325e-89 325i-90 xj6- 67 lemans 4 speed -98 bmw m3/4/5