2011 Overall Points

For coordinating upcoming events and remembering past ones.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Christine Grice, Rick Brown

Arthur Grant
Club: TCC
Car#: 314

2011 Overall Points

Post by Arthur Grant »

I know there has only been one event but was hoping to see the points posted. Wanted to see how it worked in lowly attended classes. I expect some of the events in El Toro are going to give me BSP competiton.

Thanks
Giovanni Jaramillo
Club: PSCC

Re: 2011 Overall Points

Post by Giovanni Jaramillo »

Arthur Grant wrote:I know there has only been one event but was hoping to see the points posted. Wanted to see how it worked in lowly attended classes. I expect some of the events in El Toro are going to give me BSP competiton.

Thanks
FYI: Please go here for the results: January Events. And notice that there is a sub-forum called Event Results.
Aaron Goldsmith
Club: CASOC
Car#: 32

Post by Aaron Goldsmith »

Arthur Grant wrote:I know there has only been one event but was hoping to see the points posted. Wanted to see how it worked in lowly attended classes. I expect some of the events in El Toro are going to give me BSP competiton.

Thanks
The formula for figuring out points is in the Supplemental Regs if you're really jonesin.
Arthur Grant
Club: TCC
Car#: 314

Post by Arthur Grant »

Giovanni Jaramillo wrote:

Thanks
FYI: Please go here for the results: January Events. And notice that there is a sub-forum called Event Results.
Gio,
I see class results, pax'd results, Team points and team summary, but the individual points haven't been updated. In 2010 it was a sub-forum all it's own.
Jonathan Lugod
King of Fastrack!
Club: SCNAX
Car#: 194

Post by Jonathan Lugod »

be patient. its only been one event for this year. Overall points will be posted as need be. At this point you should already be able to figure out who is on top.
http://www.osgiken.net
4 BSP- 2019 Mazda ND Miata - 2001 SSM Honda S2000
OS Giken / Bride / ShaftWorks USA
Giovanni Jaramillo
Club: PSCC

Post by Giovanni Jaramillo »

Jonathan Lugod wrote:be patient.
Exactly. Heed Jonathan's word Arthur...I know the addiction to the sport is like crack cocaine but it's the just 1st event of the year. :) Just worry about improving lap times and smoothing out the driving. Worry about overall when it's summer time.