Need avocados for John Edwards' famous guacamole

For coordinating upcoming events and remembering past ones.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Christine Grice, Rick Brown

John Edwards
Club: CASOC
Car#: 1

Need avocados for John Edwards' famous guacamole

Post by John Edwards »

Howdy everyone. Hope those of you who joined us in San Diego for the National Tour had a great time like I did, and congratulations to all the winners and participants.

As you know the Pro Solo is nearly upon us and I have been asked to cook again, so I am sending out this SOS for avocados for the the World :king: Famous guacamole. :D :D The bowl I made last year lasted about 10-15 minutes before it was all gone. :( I would like to see if any of you have a tree with some big ripe avo's that you could bring to the event on Friday afternoon. Prices in the market have been going thru the roof, and because I need about 50-60, it's a huge expense. So, if you can bring some, please let me know in the next couple of days.

Thank you,

John Edwards aka: the driver of the 'angry marshmallow'
John Edwards (903)
Costa Mesa R&D Automotive Machine
(949) 631-6376
Mako Koiwai
Club: SCNAX
Car#: 34

Re: Need avocados for John Edwards' famous guacamole

Post by Mako Koiwai »

We were visiting Karen's Ex's sister's 33 acre ranch in Santa Barbara yesterday. She recently had 2,000 avocado trees destroyed.

Apparently it cost something like $3K/month to water them, and people kept stealing them.

She doesn't do much with the lemons, limes and THE BEST tangerines that I've ever had. Most were growing moldy on the trees.
Attachments
photo-90.JPG
photo-90.JPG (164.13 KiB) Viewed 1822 times
Last edited by Mako Koiwai on Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Max Hayter
Club: CASOC
Car#: 31

Re: Need avocados for John Edwards' famous guacamole

Post by Max Hayter »

How about you shove some guacamole up the exhaust of the Fiat to quiet that bloody thing down!!

}:)
~Max H.

Gearhead's Garage/FRSport

#31 SSC