December to Remember Practice Flier Posted

For coordinating upcoming events and remembering past ones.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Christine Grice, Rick Brown

George Schilling
Club Representative
Club: CASOC
Car#: 66

December to Remember Practice Flier Posted

Post by George Schilling »

It can be seen here: https://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm ... E64A675E7A" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

We still have several chief positions available for qualified individuals. A qualified individual is someone who is responsible and is willing to embrace a chief position. If you have been enjoying autox but have not yet contributed beyond normal work assignments, email me privately and we can discuss the requirements of any job you're interested in. I expect you to "own" the job, but I will help you with guidance. Most important to me is a willingness to learn and to perform the job responsibly and in a timely manner. As a bonus, you will qualify for a discount and guaranteed entry into the practice. I'd like to see some new faces so don't be shy.

Mike K, please send a PM with you preference. I can't find the correspondence.
CASOC Autocross Club, 1984 Van Diemen RF-84, 1600cc Kent, Hewland Mk9, Centerline 2 pc. wheels, Hoosier R25B, SuperTrapp, Zimmer Alloclassic titanium left hip w/Metasul LDH chromium-cobalt lg dia head
Ed Holley
Car#: 912

Re: December to Remember Practice Flier Posted

Post by Ed Holley »

Sent you a PM.
2012 ES Regional Champion
2001 NB Miata
George Schilling
Club Representative

Thank you to all who responded to the call for chiefs. I really appreciate all the offers of help, especially those who are stepped up for the first time. If you were not selected for this event, please don't give up. We'll use you next time.

For those that are chiefs, please send me an email with your name, email address and phone number. I'll add you to my email list for this event. This will be our main form of communication leading up to the event. Thank you for stepping up and volunteering.

Still needed: Youth safety steward
CASOC Autocross Club, 1984 Van Diemen RF-84, 1600cc Kent, Hewland Mk9, Centerline 2 pc. wheels, Hoosier R25B, SuperTrapp, Zimmer Alloclassic titanium left hip w/Metasul LDH chromium-cobalt lg dia head
Steve Ekstrand
Solo Safety Steward
Car#: 15

Post by Steve Ekstrand »

I'll do Youth Steward.
Dr. Conemangler
aka The Malefic One
2015 Wildcat Honda F600
Tom Tanquary
Solo Safety Steward
Club: PSCC
Car#: 705

Post by Tom Tanquary »

I'm out. Gotta work..... again....
[youtubeShortLink][/youtubeShortLink]"Our intelligence grew faster than our wisdom.... "
George Schilling
Club Representative

Steve Ekstrand wrote:I'll do Youth Steward.
Thank you Steve.
George Schilling
Club Representative

Just a reminder that if you'd like to join us in the practice on the December 10, get your entry in now to reserve your spot. But hurry.....only a few spots remain. The entry list will be posted this weekend. If you've already entered, go ahead and make your hotel reservations. You're in.

Reminder to our chiefs for this weekend......if you plan on running in the practice, you'll need to register also. See our chiefs event email chain for your discount code. Thanks to all who are helping with this event.
KJ Christopher
Executive Board Member
Club: No$
Car#: 11

Post by KJ Christopher »

Entry list is now enabled: http://tinyurl.com/december-practice" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
kj
Use the email link. I don't read nor get notified of PMs.
Former No$ Club Rep | Former SCCA Area 11 Director |Former CSCC Solo Chair
Caged Z Motorsports - automotive consultation
The ACME Special Now with Super Speed Vitamins
Ed Holley

Post by Ed Holley »

KJ Christopher wrote:Entry list is now enabled: http://tinyurl.com/december-practice" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
At MotorReg, it appears any changes have been disabled. I believe I registered Sharon as an additional driver. Can we wait until getting to the registration table to make that decision as whether she will or will not co-drive?
2001 NB Miata
KJ Christopher
Executive Board Member

Post by KJ Christopher »

Ed Holley wrote:
KJ Christopher wrote:Entry list is now enabled: http://tinyurl.com/december-practice" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
At MotorReg, it appears any changes have been disabled. I believe I registered Sharon as an additional driver. Can we wait until getting to the registration table to make that decision as whether she will or will not co-drive?
You registered as a split entry. If you'd like to have two entries, have Sharon register and I'll modify your entry to a single. Since I'm doing pre-assignments, it would be best not to wait.
kj
Ed Holley

Post by Ed Holley »

KJ Christopher wrote:
Ed Holley wrote:
You registered as a split entry. If you'd like to have two entries, have Sharon register and I'll modify your entry to a single. Since I'm doing pre-assignments, it would be best not to wait.
Thanks,KJ, for the reply. Let's just leave it the way it is. Thanks.
2001 NB Miata
Rick Brown
Current Solo Director
Club: PSCC
Car#: 240

Post by Rick Brown »

Ed Holley wrote:
Since it's a custom event question, it doesn't show in the reg list, but we can print it out or download it for our records.
Since light is faster than sound...many people look bright until they speak...
George Schilling
Club Representative

Hey guys and gals,

With late cancellations, we have room for 4, count 'em, 4 more entries. I've seen Henry and Nick's course, it's gonna be good. Let's fill this thing up.

I'm going to keep registration open for another day. Tell you friends. We're going to get a ton of runs.

OK, I just extended registration another 18 hours, it'll close at 6pm on Friday. Get those entries in.
KJ Christopher
Executive Board Member

Post by KJ Christopher »

George Schilling wrote:OK, I just extended registration another 18 hours, it'll close at 6pm on Friday. Get those entries in.
Edit - closes at noon.
kj