July 22 Autocross Sunday Registration Open

For coordinating upcoming events and remembering past ones.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Christine Grice, Rick Brown

George Schilling
Club Representative
Club: CASOC
Car#: 66

July 22 Autocross Sunday Registration Open

Post by George Schilling »

Click here to register.
CASOC Autocross Club, 1984 Van Diemen RF-84, 1600cc Kent, Hewland Mk9, Centerline 2 pc. wheels, Hoosier R25B, SuperTrapp, Zimmer Alloclassic titanium left hip w/Metasul LDH chromium-cobalt lg dia head
Ron Tsumura
Club: GRA
Car#: 190

Re: July 22 Autocross Sunday Registration Open

Post by Ron Tsumura »

It has been a while since I've tried to register for an event. I can't seem to get the link to work.

Is it because I let my SCCA membership lapse? }:)
George Schilling
Club Representative

Ron Tsumura wrote:It has been a while since I've tried to register for an event. I can't seem to get the link to work.

Is it because I let my SCCA membership lapse? }:)

I just tried the link and it worked for me Ron. You can also go to motorsportsreg.com direct and search for the event.
CASOC Autocross Club, 1984 Van Diemen RF-84, 1600cc Kent, Hewland Mk9, Centerline 2 pc. wheels, Hoosier R25B, SuperTrapp, Zimmer Alloclassic titanium left hip w/Metasul LDH chromium-cobalt lg dia head
Ron Tsumura
Club: GRA
Car#: 190

Post by Ron Tsumura »

I am pre-registered for the event. However, It won't let me change my number from 500 to 455.
Curt Luther
Club: PSCC
Car#: 9
Location: Lookin' in Mike's cooler for "water" ;)...and my underwear

Post by Curt Luther »

Any idea when the run/work order will be up? Some people may have work/life issues and have pissed off women texting/PMing them every hour wanting to know what time they are "racing" on Sunday...
Rev. Dr. Curtis J. Luther, Esq., M.D.
Christine Grice
King of Fastrack!
Car#: 17

Post by Christine Grice »

Ron Tsumura wrote:I am pre-registered for the event. However, It won't let me change my number from 500 to 455.
All fixed. You should be able to only choose 455 next time.
~Christine Grice
2006 Mitsubishi Evolution, Berry Family Racing/Hoosier/ChaseCam
Rick Brown
Current Solo Director
Car#: 240

Post by Rick Brown »

Curt Luther wrote:Any idea when the run/work order will be up? Some people may have work/life issues and have pissed off women texting/PMing them every hour wanting to know what time they are "racing" on Sunday...
Flyer updated.

Click for Work/Run Order
Since light is faster than sound...many people look bright until they speak...
Jayson Woodruff
Car#: 51

Post by Jayson Woodruff »

Curt Luther wrote:... and have pissed off women texting/PMing them every hour wanting to know what time they are "racing" on Sunday...
Here.

Jay W
Curt Luther
Car#: 9
Location: Lookin' in Mike's cooler for "water" ;)...and my underwear

Post by Curt Luther »

Rick Brown wrote:
Curt Luther wrote:Any idea when the run/work order will be up? Some people may have work/life issues and have pissed off women texting/PMing them every hour wanting to know what time they are "racing" on Sunday...
Flyer updated.

Click for Work/Run Order
Thanks Rick...

...and now I won't be "racing" on Sunday. See y'all in August...maybe...
Rev. Dr. Curtis J. Luther, Esq., M.D.
Jason Javier
Car#: 700

Post by Jason Javier »

When do the Novice groups run and work?
Leonard Cachola
Novice Coordinator
Club: SCNAX
Car#: 82

Post by Leonard Cachola »

Jason Javier wrote:When do the Novice groups run and work?
Novices run and work based on their car's class.
~Leonard Cachola
#82 CS, CSCC Solo Novice Coordinator
George Schilling
Club Representative

In looking at the registration list, looks like combining groups is a real possibility do to a worker shortage. BE PREPARED!
Ed Holley
Car#: 912

Post by Ed Holley »

George Schilling wrote:In looking at the registration list, looks like combining groups is a real possibility do to a worker shortage. BE PREPARED!
We usually arrive quite early. However, this time we don't RUN/WORK until the last two groups. We had not planned to arrive until, say, 11:00 a.m.
Even if there is a merger of the afternoon groups, is there any reason to change our plans?
2012 ES Regional Champion
2001 NB Miata
George Schilling
Club Representative

Ed Holley wrote:
George Schilling wrote:In looking at the registration list, looks like combining groups is a real possibility do to a worker shortage. BE PREPARED!
We usually arrive quite early. However, this time we don't RUN/WORK until the last two groups. We had not planned to arrive until, say, 11:00 a.m.
Even if there is a merger of the afternoon groups, is there any reason to change our plans?
Unless you have a lot of preparation to do on your car, I would think you're safe arriving at 11:00.
Arthur Grant
Club: TCC
Car#: 314

Post by Arthur Grant »

George, although it will make Andy happy as I am going to have to run street tires this weekend, I would like to get a note to the chief of workers. Threw my back out Monday, still not healed, so well I can walk (once I can get up) don't think I want to be in a area where I might have to move fast. I think I can still work course, but perhaps a sedate area. (I am only running Sunday and am in the first workgroup)
George Schilling
Club Representative

Arthur Grant wrote:George, although it will make Andy happy as I am going to have to run street tires this weekend, I would like to get a note to the chief of workers. Threw my back out Monday, still not healed, so well I can walk (once I can get up) don't think I want to be in a area where I might have to move fast. I think I can still work course, but perhaps a sedate area. (I am only running Sunday and am in the first workgroup)
Just let them know when you sign up for work Art. I'm sure they'll be able to accommodate that request.