Results from Nationals

For coordinating upcoming events and remembering past ones.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Christine Grice, Rick Brown

Marshall Grice
Former CSCC Overall Champion
Club: CASOC
Car#: 11

Re: Results from Nationals

Post by Marshall Grice »

brad owen wrote:All this talk of competition on the course is great but one of the best things I saw this weekend was in paddock. With Tom and Marshall donating parts and considerable knowledge to get the Miller-mobile back in action after a failure in the pro.

My hat is off to them. They are some pretty stand up guys. I know everyone in that car was extremely grateful to them. I think they deserve a little credit here.
I almost spit out my beer when i heard they were going to pack up their car and take it home before nationals because of a broken t-case. 20 hours of driving to avoid a 3.5hr fix...geez! I had to give them a stern talking to. haha

Many racers have helped us in the past, it's only fair that when able we help other racers.
Steve Coe
Club: CASOC
Car#: 75

Post by Steve Coe »

Bobby Beyer wrote:I'm gunning for you Steve, I'm not going to make it easy on you next season :)

I've got my curb weight down to 2150 lbs and will be getting my shocks re-valved after I fix my broken tranny.

Uh oh, I hear footsteps...
Justin Tsang
Car#: 88

Post by Justin Tsang »

Jonathan Lugod wrote:Now we just need some strong STS and STF drivers to come out to nationals! Then we can dominate the Street Touring Category!!! :lol:
Have one of the STC guys to get a CRX.

Where is Jeff? It's time to let someone else win. :ibrightdea:
FSP 88 Mazda 3
STX 88 v1 Mazdaspeed 3, v2 E36, v3 BRZ, v4 WRX?