Crow's Landing Pro available to fill class

For coordinating upcoming events and remembering past ones.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Christine Grice, Rick Brown

Michael Wood

Crow's Landing Pro available to fill class

Post by Michael Wood »

Hey, it doesn't look like I'm going to have time to do the needed prep on my CM car in time for the Crow's Landing events.

If anyone is having a hard time making a class and needs someone to fill a seat, I could be up for it. Not too picky, just want to have fun!

Thanks
Mike

mwood24020 AT aol DOT com
Bill Schenker
Former CSCC Overall Champion
Club: SCNAX
Car#: 14

Re: Crow's Landing Pro available to fill class

Post by Bill Schenker »

Michael Wood wrote:... someone to fill a seat, I could be up for it. Not too picky, just want to have fun!

Thanks
Mike

mwood24020 AT aol DOT com
Did you actually mean to post this on an interweb dating site?
MiataRoadster/OS Giken/ChaseCam/
2001 Mazda Miata
#14 DP
George Schilling
Club Representative
Club: CASOC
Car#: 66

Post by George Schilling »

We're having a hard time filling C-mod for the tour @ Crow's. Do you know any C-mod owners?
CASOC Autocross Club, 1984 Van Diemen RF-84, 1600cc Kent, Hewland Mk9, Centerline 2 pc. wheels, Hoosier R25B, SuperTrapp, Zimmer Alloclassic titanium left hip w/Metasul LDH chromium-cobalt lg dia head
Michael Wood

Post by Michael Wood »

George, Mark Mervich and co-driver will be there. Chris Warner, maybe.

I'm really crunched for time, as I have my weekends either booked with business stuff (corp offsite coming up) or completing my Tiger. The 50th anniversary bash for the Tiger (SUNI) is in Colorado and the car has to be done by the third weekend in June. Given this Tiger deal is a one time event and Pros/Tours are every year, I'm prioritizing Tiger. I may still show up for the Tour, if I can figure out the electrical problem, but it will be on high run, one plus year old tires and a kluged set up. But, I'm not going to bust my butt to run a Pro on index.
Kurt Rahn
Car#: 88

Post by Kurt Rahn »

Not to hijack the thread, but we drove through there a couple weeks ago and it's sort of in the middle of nowhere. Are there any hotels nearby, or do you have to trek in?
==============
Oversteer is better than understeer because you don't see the tree you're hitting.
George Schilling
Club Representative
Car#: 66

Post by George Schilling »

Kurt Rahn wrote:Not to hijack the thread, but we drove through there a couple weeks ago and it's sort of in the middle of nowhere. Are there any hotels nearby, or do you have to trek in?
It's the latter Kurt. You could camp under a cow! Just hope no one tips it over!
CASOC Autocross Club, 1984 Van Diemen RF-84, 1600cc Kent, Hewland Mk9, Centerline 2 pc. wheels, Hoosier R25B, SuperTrapp, Zimmer Alloclassic titanium left hip w/Metasul LDH chromium-cobalt lg dia head
Michael Wood

Post by Michael Wood »

Patterson is the nearest town. Bryan Nemy has a block of 30 rooms at the Best Western, just say "SCCA" for group rate.

We should be able to easily accommodate everyone in Patterson. Compared to what I just went through at the Dixie Tour re accommodations and distance, it will be a piece of cake.

But, yeah, Crow's is pretty much out there, all by itself....which, long term, may be its most important quality!
Kurt Rahn
Car#: 88

Post by Kurt Rahn »

Michael Wood wrote:But, yeah, Crow's is pretty much out there, all by itself....which, long term, may be its most important quality!
Certainly no noise complaints :lol:
==============
Oversteer is better than understeer because you don't see the tree you're hitting.
Michael Wood

Post by Michael Wood »

Yes, minimal concerns with noise and no one is going to build a shopping mall, affordable housing or a golf course there any time soon ;)