January Event Registration is Now Open!

For coordinating upcoming events and remembering past ones.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Christine Grice, Rick Brown

KJ Christopher
Executive Board Member
Club: No$
Car#: 11

Re: January Event Registration is Now Open!

Post by KJ Christopher »

Philip McDaniel wrote:Hello. I'm a first timer here on the forum, and to Autocross in general. I would like to know if spectators will be allowed at this Saturday's practice. I am really interested in getting involved in autocross, and I would like to attend the Saturday practice to see what it's all about. Thanks.
Yes, come on out. It's free and you can even get rides if you get a passenger waiver.
kj
Use the email link. I don't read nor get notified of PMs.
Former No$ Club Rep | Former SCCA Area 11 Director |Former CSCC Solo Chair
Caged Z Motorsports - automotive consultation
The ACME Special Now with Super Speed Vitamins
Randy Gonzalez
Current Solo Director
Club: CASOC
Car#: 436

Re: January Event Registration is Now Open!

Post by Randy Gonzalez »

Philip McDaniel wrote:Hello. I'm a first timer here on the forum, and to Autocross in general. I would like to know if spectators will be allowed at this Saturday's practice. I am really interested in getting involved in autocross, and I would like to attend the Saturday practice to see what it's all about. Thanks.
Spectators are always allowed...just sign the waivers at the gate. Come out on Saturday if you'd like. Most folks are happy to give you rides if you just come on out and introduce yourself. Find somebody with a similar car and just say "hi"....I've never been turned down with a friendly "mind if I ride along on a lap?".

And sign up for Sunday....no reason to sit on the sidelines....jump in. This is a really friendly group and plenty of people will gladly help you out.
SCCA Certifications: Solo Safety Steward, Flagging and Communications
http://CorvetteNews.com/