Jan 30-31 JayCom's AutoX-10th Anniversary

For coordinating upcoming events and remembering past ones.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Christine Grice, Rick Brown

Jayson Woodruff
Club: PSCC
Car#: 51

Jan 30-31 JayCom's AutoX-10th Anniversary

Post by Jayson Woodruff »

JayCom's Customer Appreciation Saturday January 30th:

Registration Opens TONIGHT @8pm! Limited to just 60 drivers, this will sell out early!

It's our 10th Anniversary for hosting Grassroots Motorsport events! And to celebrate we're inviting all our past customers to a Customer Appreciation AutoX event.

This is a No Work practice AutoX event on the inside Suite lot of AutoClub Speedway in Fontana. Regular pre-entry fees are $60/driver. Expect 16+ runs on a 35 second course. SCCA membership required, weekend memberships are available on site for $10. Day of entries are +$15.

The best part: Past JayCom Services customers of the listed events get a 50% discount on entry! Bringing the entry fee to just $30:
Any Alpine AutoX
Any SubieFest AutoX 2011+ (INCLUDING 2015!)
Any Glen Helen RallyX 2011+
Any Johnson Valley RallyX
Any "Inside the Oval" charity AutoX
Any Big Bear Bash AutoX 2013+
Triumphest AutoX 2014
Hotchkis AutoX on July 9-10, 2011, April 13-14, 2012 or Jun 1, 2013
Mini Owners of America L.A. 2008 AutoX

Large portion of the proceeds will be going to the Ability First of Long Beach charity.

This event is held under SCCA Rules. Vehicles must pass safety inspection. Helmets (Snell M2005 or newer) required, limited loaners are available.

JayCom Services Webpage:
http://www.JayComServices.com

Direct to Registration Page:
http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/mae/frm ... t_id=13510

Jay W
Last edited by Jayson Woodruff on Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jayson Woodruff

Re: JayCom's Customer Appreciation/Versus AutoX-10th Anniver

JayCom's Customer Appreciation/Versus AutoX - 10th Anniversary Jan 30-31

Sunday January 31st:

Registration Opens TONIGHT @8pm! Limited to just 60 drivers!

JayCom Services introduces the first of the "Versus" AutoX Series.

What is a Versus AutoX:
This is an AutoX practice event with the underlying "Versus" subjective competition. While all drivers are invited to register and take part in this practice AutoX event, drivers of the two targeted marquees will be given a significant discount on entry. The judging will end around noon and the winning marquee announced. No prizes of value are expected, but the winning marquee will be invited to return to the next Versus event (at a discount) to take on a new group.

This is a No Work practice AutoX event on the inside Suite lot of AutoClub Speedway in Fontana. Regular pre-entry fees are $60/driver. Expect 16+ runs on a 35 second course. SCCA membership required, weekend memberships are available on site for $10. Day of entries are +$15.

Drivers of the targeted Marquee get a $15 discount on entry! Bringing the entry fee to just $45:
Any FT86 (BRZ/FRS)
Any Miata

Large portion of the proceeds will be going to the Ability First of Long Beach charity.

This event is held under SCCA Rules. Vehicles must pass safety inspection. Helmets (Snell M2005 or newer) required, limited loaners are available.

JayCom Services Webpage:
http://www.JayComServices.com

Direct to Registration Page:
http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/mae/frm ... t_id=15668

Jay W
Anthony P.
Former CSCC Overall Champion
Club: SCNAX
Car#: 30

Post by Anthony P. »

Hmmm... fast Miata you say....
Craig Naylor
Car#: 80

Post by Craig Naylor »

Jayson Woodruff wrote: What is a Versus AutoX:
This is an AutoX practice event with the underlying "Versus" subjective competition. The judging will end around noon and the winning marquee announced.
Jay W
What is a Versus AutoX... your explanation is as clear as Mud!
...is this an Ax time based thing, or show/shine based thing? Your use of the word "judging" makes the whole "competition" very ambiguous.
Jayson Woodruff

Craig Naylor wrote:
Jayson Woodruff wrote: What is a Versus AutoX:
This is an AutoX practice event with the underlying "Versus" subjective competition. The judging will end around noon and the winning marquee announced.
Jay W
What is a Versus AutoX... your explanation is as clear as Mud!
...is this an Ax time based thing, or show/shine based thing? Your use of the word "judging" makes the whole "competition" very ambiguous.
You can judge a competition.

More details are on the JayCom Services home page. The more details I put up here, the less people bother to read it.

Jay W
Jayson Woodruff

Under two weeks until the January 30-31 inside the oval practice events!

Most of you qualify for Saturday's past customer discount to get a no work, run until you barf entry for just $30 (half off) and I know there's dozens of Miata and FRS/BRZs that can take advantage of Sundays $15 discount.

Even if you can't take one of the discounts, the regular price of $60 for a no work, high run AutoX is the best you'll ever see in the area.

And remember, all proceeds for this weekend are going to charity! Come work out that rust, (or ingrain those bad habits) for a good cause.

Jay W
Jonathan Lugod
King of Fastrack!
Car#: 194

Re: Jan 30-31 JayCom's AutoX-10th Anniversary

Post by Jonathan Lugod »

Hey Jason,

I signed up but the PayPal invoice stated the $60 still. I'm assuming you will sift through the entries to identify who gets the $30 dollar refund? In anycase, will see you Saturday!
http://www.osgiken.net
4 BSP- 2019 Mazda ND Miata - 2001 SSM Honda S2000
OS Giken / Bride / ShaftWorks USA
Jayson Woodruff

Jonathan Lugod wrote:Hey Jason,

I signed up but the PayPal invoice stated the $60 still. I'm assuming you will sift through the entries to identify who gets the $30 dollar refund? In anycase, will see you Saturday!
Maybe you should have select the $30 fee option like every one else did. :-)

I'll take care of refunds after the event.

Jay W
Jayson Woodruff

Wet and wild it was on Sunday!, but we got through it and raise a little dough.

$800 to FSAE CalState Long Beach, who earned every penny. And $500 to the Ability First Charity. I want to thank everyone who came out to support. Despite some low number and Sunday's high watermark, everyone seemed to have a pretty good time.

As for the Versus event, Miata's won by a land slide almost solely based on attendance. This means Miata's will be discounted to the next Versus event we have, currently planed for July 16th at Snow Valley (with Tarmac RallyX planned for July 17th).

Next up for JayCom pavement is the Alpine AutoX on Sunday Jun 26th at the Big Bear Airport.
Thanks again,

Jay W
Jonathan Lugod
King of Fastrack!
Car#: 194

Post by Jonathan Lugod »

Thanks Jayson! Had a blast.
Jayson Woodruff wrote:
Jonathan Lugod wrote:Hey Jason,

Maybe you should have select the $30 fee option like every one else did. :-)

I'll take care of refunds after the event.

Jay W
Thanks Jayson! Had a blast and can't wait for the next one.
http://www.osgiken.net
4 BSP- 2019 Mazda ND Miata - 2001 SSM Honda S2000
OS Giken / Bride / ShaftWorks USA