The August 20 Entry List has Posted

For coordinating upcoming events and remembering past ones.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Christine Grice, Rick Brown

George Schilling
Club Representative
Club: CASOC
Car#: 66

The August 20 Entry List has Posted

Post by George Schilling »

You can view it here.

If you need to cancel, please do so ASAP to allow someone else to fill your spot.

If you registered but are not on the confirmed entry list, please check back daily as the list will change as cancellations come in.

As with any practice, we may not be able to accommodate everyone. However, your entry is GUARANTEED for any of our Autocross Sunday events. The next one is Sunday, August 21, 2016 at the Orange County Great Park. Thank you your participation!
CASOC Autocross Club, 1984 Van Diemen RF-84, 1600cc Kent, Hewland Mk9, Centerline 2 pc. wheels, Hoosier R25B, SuperTrapp, Zimmer Alloclassic titanium left hip w/Metasul LDH chromium-cobalt lg dia head
Howard Kopel

Re: The August 20 Entry List has Posted

Post by Howard Kopel »

Looks like I made it in. Looking forward to my first event.

I'm pumped and excited !!!!!!!!

Howard Kopel
Steve Abbott
Car#: 48

Post by Steve Abbott »

Howard is a good friend of mine, and he would like me to ride with him and catch a ride with me. Can you guys work out the run/work order for us? We would appreciate it. :D

thanks,
Steve
George Schilling
Club Representative
Car#: 66

Post by George Schilling »

Steve Abbott wrote:Howard is a good friend of mine, and he would like me to ride with him and catch a ride with me. Can you guys work out the run/work order for us? We would appreciate it. :D

thanks,
Steve
Don't have time for that Steve. But you guys can work it out. When you get the run order, let me know what works for you.
CASOC Autocross Club, 1984 Van Diemen RF-84, 1600cc Kent, Hewland Mk9, Centerline 2 pc. wheels, Hoosier R25B, SuperTrapp, Zimmer Alloclassic titanium left hip w/Metasul LDH chromium-cobalt lg dia head
Howard Kopel

Post by Howard Kopel »

George Schilling wrote:
Steve Abbott wrote:Howard is a good friend of mine, and he would like me to ride with him and catch a ride with me. Can you guys work out the run/work order for us? We would appreciate it. :D

thanks,
Steve
Don't have time for that Steve. But you guys can work it out. When you get the run order, let me know what works for you.
Thanks George.

And thanks Steve. Didn't know this would present a problem. I will leave this up to you. I have already indicated in the original event thread that I would be happy to take any work assignment but would prefer to actually shag cones on the course (it appears many do not want this assignment).

Howard Kopel
KJ Christopher
Executive Board Member
Club: No$
Car#: 11

Post by KJ Christopher »

Your not a problem, Howard. George sends out the run order in advance to entrants with instructions to let him know in advance on issues like this. Easy to do before the event, hard to move everything around on Saturday morning. (All the assignments are done before Saturday morning.)
kj
Use the email link. I don't read nor get notified of PMs.
Former No$ Club Rep | Former SCCA Area 11 Director |Former CSCC Solo Chair
Caged Z Motorsports - automotive consultation
The ACME Special Now with Super Speed Vitamins
Howard Kopel

Post by Howard Kopel »

KJ Christopher wrote:Your not a problem, Howard. George sends out the run order in advance to entrants with instructions to let him know in advance on issues like this. Easy to do before the event, hard to move everything around on Saturday morning. (All the assignments are done before Saturday morning.)
Great, thanks.

I'm sure Steve will advise me and we will get our request done through proper channels.

Howard Kopel