Federal Tire Sponsorship for drivers of SoCal Solo Events

For coordinating upcoming events and remembering past ones.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Christine Grice, Rick Brown

ChrisF10

Federal Tire Sponsorship for drivers of SoCal Solo Events

Post by ChrisF10 »

To all drivers and moderators of Cal Club,
Apologies for coming in hot on my first post:

As SoCal distributor for Federal Tires, I'm working directly with Federal on sponsorship programs in Southern California. We would like to extend sponsorship discount offers to all Solo drivers attending any SoCal events.

This program is looking to equip Solo drivers specifically with Federal's new RS-RR compound designed for track enthusiasts/motorsports. Please note* the RS-RR should not be mistaken for the RS-R tread which are designed for drifting.

Several sponsored drivers have tested the RS-RR compound @ Sonoma earlier in July and have stated positive reviews in regards to "stickiness" and "consistency" with medium cycle life. They have also stated that RS-RR's run about 9 mm wider than listed size.

If any driver attending future Solo events in SoCal is interested in this sponsorship program, please PM me for details regarding available tire sizes, availability, and sponsorship pricing. We currently have sizes available ranging from 15's - 19's and our distribution warehouse is located in Costa Mesa, CA. If you would like to see the RS-RR type in person, I'd be more than happy to show you at our facility. I'll also be attending the upcoming event on the weekend of the 24th-25th.

I look forward to working with new drivers and hope many of you will take advantage of this opportunity. Best of luck in all your events.

Warm Regards,
Chris
Attachments
IMG_3158.JPG
IMG_3158.JPG (114.83 KiB) Viewed 1195 times