Revised 11/13 Run Order

For coordinating upcoming events and remembering past ones.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Christine Grice, Rick Brown

Rick Brown
Current Solo Director
Club: PSCC
Car#: 240

Revised 11/13 Run Order

Post by Rick Brown »

Due to the very low pre-registration, the run order has been revised to 4 groups, which required some major shifting around. Click below.

REVISED RUN ORDER
Since light is faster than sound...many people look bright until they speak...
silvio zucchet

Re: Revised 11/13 Run Order

Post by silvio zucchet »

Can I move to pax? I'm not available in the afternoon and I just got switch to the afternoon. I really wish we would make this changes before registration closes
smooth is fast
Rick Brown
Current Solo Director
Club: PSCC
Car#: 240

Post by Rick Brown »

silvio zucchet wrote:Can I move to pax? I'm not available in the afternoon and I just got switch to the afternoon. I really wish we would make this changes before registration closes
The problem is, if we make changes prior to reg closing and then a bunch of last minute folks register, we then have to change it again. It's happened many times. With a low turnout, the critical factor is having enough workers per group. I almost never move classes across lunch, but there were barely enough pre-registered in the original 3 afternoon groups to make one group, so the major reshuffle was needed. I've reclassed you to PAX.

NOTE THAT THERE HAS BEEN A SMALL UPDATE, STS and HST are moved from Group 3 to Group 4
Apparently it's not a good idea to redo the run order at 2am..... The link will be updated shortly.
Since light is faster than sound...many people look bright until they speak...
silvio zucchet

Post by silvio zucchet »

Thank you! I'm usually good with changes but this time I had to work Sunday and I was able to convince someone to cover me until 2pm
smooth is fast
Eddie Atherton
Car#: 250

Post by Eddie Atherton »

Rick Brown wrote:I almost never move classes across lunch, but there were barely enough pre-registered in the original 3 afternoon groups to make one group, so the major reshuffle was needed.
Well, the class I'm in (CSM) HAS moved across lunch, and my only option for the day is to drive/work in the morning.

What are my options here.

Cheers.
George Schilling
Club Representative
Club: CASOC
Car#: 66

Post by George Schilling »

Eddie Atherton wrote:
Rick Brown wrote:I almost never move classes across lunch, but there were barely enough pre-registered in the original 3 afternoon groups to make one group, so the major reshuffle was needed.
Well, the class I'm in (CSM) HAS moved across lunch, and my only option for the day is to drive/work in the morning.

What are my options here.

Cheers.
Explain the situation to all the members of your class and ask permission to run at a different time. If there are no objections, no problem.
CASOC Autocross Club, 1984 Van Diemen RF-84, 1600cc Kent, Hewland Mk9, Centerline 2 pc. wheels, Hoosier R25B, SuperTrapp, Zimmer Alloclassic titanium left hip w/Metasul LDH chromium-cobalt lg dia head
Eddie Atherton
Car#: 250

Post by Eddie Atherton »

According to the sign ups, at MotorSportReg, I'm the only CSM driver signed up, at present.

So I explained it to myself, and after a large bribe, I agreed. :lol:

Cheers,
Eddie
George Schilling
Club Representative
Club: CASOC
Car#: 66

Post by George Schilling »

Eddie Atherton wrote:According to the sign ups, at MotorSportReg, I'm the only CSM driver signed up, at present.

So I explained it to myself, and after a large bribe, I agreed. :lol:

Cheers,
Eddie
:thumbup: Excellent strategy Eddie. Especially the bribe. But since there's money involved, you better get it in writing to ensure your class doesn't change it's mind. :mrgreen:
CASOC Autocross Club, 1984 Van Diemen RF-84, 1600cc Kent, Hewland Mk9, Centerline 2 pc. wheels, Hoosier R25B, SuperTrapp, Zimmer Alloclassic titanium left hip w/Metasul LDH chromium-cobalt lg dia head