The February Events are Open for Registration

For coordinating upcoming events and remembering past ones.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Christine Grice, Rick Brown

Anthony P.
Former CSCC Overall Champion
Club: SCNAX
Car#: 30

Re: The February Events are Open for Registration

Post by Anthony P. »

Helpers for course setup/change over are;

Charles Kim,
Adam Tarnoff
Robert Stangarone
iRoush

Post by iRoush »

Any word on Run order?
Rick Brown
Current Solo Director
Club: PSCC
Car#: 240

Post by Rick Brown »

iRoush wrote:Any word on Run order?
February Run Order
Subject to minor adjustment at the end of the week when all the last minute people sign up.
Since light is faster than sound...many people look bright until they speak...
Charles Kim

Post by Charles Kim »

I'm dumb, I left my RV keys in Minnesota so we're going to have to skip the event. Sorry! Anyone want to do course setup today and tomorrow?
Rick Brown
Current Solo Director
Club: PSCC
Car#: 240

Post by Rick Brown »

Charles Kim wrote:I'm dumb, I left my RV keys in Minnesota so we're going to have to skip the event. Sorry! Anyone want to do course setup today and tomorrow?
Sounds like you should leave a spare set with someone here.
Since light is faster than sound...many people look bright until they speak...
George Schilling
Club Representative
Club: CASOC
Car#: 66

Post by George Schilling »

I just spoke with the course set-up team. The course is set-up and ready for tomorrow. Get ready for some wet weather fun! :thumbup:
CASOC Autocross Club, 1984 Van Diemen RF-84, 1600cc Kent, Hewland Mk9, Centerline 2 pc. wheels, Hoosier R25B, SuperTrapp, Zimmer Alloclassic titanium left hip w/Metasul LDH chromium-cobalt lg dia head
Chris Myers
Car#: 369

Post by Chris Myers »

Not sure where this should go:

I received an email saying I was charged for the 2/18 practice, however I cancelled my registration on the Thursday prior and did not participate in the event.

I sent an inquiry via the email notification I received about the charge (motorsport reg) about a refund and I wasn't sure if there was someone on this end who can look into if for me.

Any input is appreciated!

Thanks,
Chris
2013 Honda Fit Sport -STF
George Schilling
Club Representative
Club: CASOC
Car#: 66

Post by George Schilling »

Chris Myers wrote:Not sure where this should go:

I received an email saying I was charged for the 2/18 practice, however I cancelled my registration on the Thursday prior and did not participate in the event.

I sent an inquiry via the email notification I received about the charge (motorsport reg) about a refund and I wasn't sure if there was someone on this end who can look into if for me.

Any input is appreciated!

Thanks,
Chris
Here is the cancellation policy. It is highlighted in several places including but not limited to the initial advertisement for the event, the registration page, your confirmation email, and the pre-event email.
  • Once on the entry list, your credit card will be charged unless your cancellation is received by Wednesday midnight, prior to the event. There will be no refunds after this time.
Occasionally, if we can fill a cancellation with a last minute entry, we may offer a courtesy refund. That was not an option in your case.
CASOC Autocross Club, 1984 Van Diemen RF-84, 1600cc Kent, Hewland Mk9, Centerline 2 pc. wheels, Hoosier R25B, SuperTrapp, Zimmer Alloclassic titanium left hip w/Metasul LDH chromium-cobalt lg dia head
Chris Myers
Car#: 369

Post by Chris Myers »

George Schilling wrote:
Here is the cancellation policy. It is highlighted in several places including but not limited to the initial advertisement for the event, the registration page, your confirmation email, and the pre-event email.
  • Once on the entry list, your credit card will be charged unless your cancellation is received by Wednesday midnight, prior to the event. There will be no refunds after this time.
Occasionally, if we can fill a cancellation with a last minute entry, we may offer a courtesy refund. That was not an option in your case.

D'oh! Looks like I'm having to learn this lesson the hard way. :/ It's my own fault for not reading the cancelation policy.

I don't supposed I could use the $70 towards credit towards a future event?
2013 Honda Fit Sport -STF