Urgent: Need motorhome transit help this week for the June 10-11 2017 event.

For coordinating upcoming events and remembering past ones.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Christine Grice, Rick Brown

Randy Gonzalez
Current Solo Director
Club: CASOC
Car#: 436

Urgent: Need motorhome transit help this week for the June 10-11 2017 event.

Post by Randy Gonzalez »

Is there anyone available to assist with the transfer of the motorhome from Fontana to El Toro this week (i.e. sometime before Friday afternoon practice setup)?

We just need somebody to drive the motorhome from Fontana to El Toro. Typically we need a two driver team meet at El Toro to drop a car and drive one out to Fontana to drive the rig back. I can probably help (depending upon my work scheduling), but my co-driver is out this week, so I can't get it done alone. Or, if two of you would like to help the club out we'd really appreciate the help.

Probably best if you've got some RV driving experience....the butt of this rig swings way out and it's loaded pretty heavy! It will test your driving skills for sure! Slow and smooth inputs required (Rick appreciates it when his equipment isn't scattered back there). If you've never driven a bigger RV, this is probably not the time to learn! :)

PM, call me or respond here. Gates at El Toro and ACS are typically closed at 8:00PM.

Thanks! :thumbup:
SCCA Certifications: Solo Safety Steward, Flagging and Communications
http://CorvetteNews.com/
Rick Brown
Current Solo Director
Club: PSCC
Car#: 240

Re: Urgent: Need motorhome transit help this week for the June 10-11 2017 event.

Post by Rick Brown »

Motorhome is now at El Toro.
Since light is faster than sound...many people look bright until they speak...