Track ready M3! 1998 E36 Sedan. Manual transmission.
Pics won't post here, so here's the CL ad so you can see it: https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto ... 08803.html
Awesome car, amazing handling and a really great engine. Suspension mods total about $5,000! Perfect for autocrossing, canyon runs, or even just spirited drives.
Check engine light is on because the vacuum hoses need to be replaced. Otherwise, passed smog no problem!
The Good (Total upgrade value: $5,000):
- Ground control sway bar (front and rear) - $700
- Megan racing coilovers - $800
- Tree House front control arm bushing fcabs - $190
- Carbon fiber hood with vents - $1,119
- Carbon fiber spoiler - $240
- Power flex subframe bushing - 216
- Solid aluminum differential bushings - $140
- Active autoworks differential carrier reinforcement - $325
- Welded subframe reinforcement - $500
- Uuc camber arms (rear) - $350
- Upgraded AKG rear trailing arm bushings - $85
- Steel braided break lines (all four) - $100
- Larger coolant expansion tank - $25
- New OE radiator - $150
- Newish battery (1 year old) - $120
- New OE Water Pump
- New drive belt
- Fender Flares
- Factory X brace
- Driver and Passenger seats are heavily worn
- Rear right door panel is off, but I have it. Will provide with car
- Miles: 214,110
Trying to sell soon! Even just for parts it's a great deal.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text at 909-five six nine-9413
Automotive Related, Please.
Moderator: Will Kalman
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests