4th gen (1993-2002) Camaro parts - CHEAP!

Automotive Related, Please.

Moderators: Mike Simanyi, Anthony P.

David Watson

4th gen (1993-2002) Camaro parts - CHEAP!

Post by David Watson »

Hi,

I got rid of my famous beige Turtle Camaro (to be the turtle in the Green Miata) and have some parts leftover.

Cheap;
Chassis stiffening - Shock tower brace (for V6), tubular steel control arms, panhard bar by UMI, subframe connectors and torque arm by unknown manufacturer. all have poly bushings.
AC Delco brake pads, new in box, front and back Hawk brake pads for the front.
intake airbox, fits all, connector tube for V6, should be able to mod for V8.
new trunk struts
Spectre reusable air filter
Haynes and factory manuals

Free;
1 gal Dexron 3, unopened
2 V6 oil filters new in box of course!

I will update as I find stuff in the garage. PM with any questions and silly offers, want rid of this stuff but it is all perfectly usable, not trash. Want to hook up clubbers with a 4th gen who can use it.
1999 Mazda Miata, Lewis Hamilton, Ron Fellows, David Coulthard, Jacques Villeneuve, Laguna Seca, Spa Francorchamps, Racetrack of the Americas, Long Beach Grand Prix since 1992, Circuit De Gilles Villeneuve 98 -99, VARA Willow Springs BF Goodrich :crazy:
David Watson

Re: 4th gen (1993-2002) Camaro parts - CHEAP!

Post by David Watson »

Chassis parts sold, still have the other stuff. Found a sunshade and some trunk struts, factory and a Haynes manual, factory lugnuts, covers and hubcaps. Free for whoever wants it.
1999 Mazda Miata, Lewis Hamilton, Ron Fellows, David Coulthard, Jacques Villeneuve, Laguna Seca, Spa Francorchamps, Racetrack of the Americas, Long Beach Grand Prix since 1992, Circuit De Gilles Villeneuve 98 -99, VARA Willow Springs BF Goodrich :crazy:
Eric Wong

Post by Eric Wong »

Interested in the Haynes manual, trunk struts and maybe lugnuts.
Are the lugnuts open-ended and threaded on outside for plastic covers?
I love stock 16" wheels and big sidewalls for long distance drives :D
David Watson

Post by David Watson »

hi eric,

i will look to.see if my 16"s are still around. if you go to santa anita i can bring the lugs and haynes manual. otherwise, you can come by at your leisure. if you are going to drive the camaro you should take the ac street and the hawk pads.
David Watson

Post by David Watson »

the lug nuts are the factory ones, and i have the covers. i have a couple chrome ones too.
Eric Wong

Post by Eric Wong »

Thanks! I don't need another set of 16" wheels, was just commenting that I could use some spare lugnuts which are threaded and hold my 16" center-covers on.

I just got new brake pads not long ago, but maybe having different compounds to try would be good.

I'll probably be around Saturday as a spectator, but can't stay long due to other obligations.